2015 NFL Season

Dan

Yes. J.Brown caught a TD for the Cardinals! Fantasy points woooo!

*Double checks*

Dafuq is Jaron Brown? 

Ah, yes. The old "not that J. Brown" error. Jaron is the lesser known, less productive wide out for the Cards.

Tonight was going to be the first Cards game I watched since early last season but I forgot it was an early kick off and have had to miss it as a result. Typical that Palmer and Fitz are dominating. In fact, if I had watched Palmer would probably have blown his knee out on the first drive.

Why didn't you watch? :( 

• Like 3

*Double checks*

Dafuq is Jaron Brown? 

Ah, yes. The old "not that J. Brown" error. Jaron is the lesser known, less productive wide out for the Cards.

Tonight was going to be the first Cards game I watched since early last season but I forgot it was an early kick off and have had to miss it as a result. Typical that Palmer and Fitz are dominating. In fact, if I had watched Palmer would probably have blown his knee out on the first drive.

Palmer and Fitz pulled off a great flea flicker TD

I've just seen, looking forward to seeing it on the highlights. The highlights all in all should be a pretty good watch for me this week.

*Double checks*

Dafuq is Jaron Brown? 

Why didn't you watch? :( 

Sorry, my universal bad luck watching the Cards will have to be reactivated next week against the 49ers :P

• Like 1

Note to self. See if Carson Palmer is still available in fantasy league

Second note to self: No REALLY See if Carson Palmer is still available

Man, today has been vintage Larry Fitzgerald by all accounts. And to think there was so much talk of him leaving due to his reduced role after last year.

Any money says that we get beat at home by the 49ers next week if I make sure I'm able to watch the game after today's showing.