2015 NFL Season

Dan

What? You picked my team as the worst?? I'll fight you man! :lol: 

No, like, I honestly don't see how you can have Oakland as the worst team in the league this year. They're clearly above teams like Tennessee and Washington, and I fully expect them to finish with a better record than San Francisco. They have solid prospects at QB, RB, and WR, along with a line that has some decent pieces. Defensively the front seven is athletic and capable of making plays, though the secondary is among the worst in the league.

They simply just aren't as bad as they've been in recent years.

I won't go for the avatar bet because a. I'm not a donator and don't want to permanently get stuck with some crappy avi I can't get rid of. So would there be a time limit where its eventually changed back by a mod? b. My bottom 3 teams are the Jags, Titans and Washington. I'm not sure what the order will be, but am hoping the Titans aren't the worst. (Jets replacing Titans if Geno starts once he's recovered)

P.S. I see the Raiders going 6-10 this season. Possibly 7-9 with an extra upset tossed in. But I'll be stunned if they're worse than 5-11 and its not due to injuries piling up.

Edited by GhostMachine

I know for whatever reason, somebody has an unnatural love for Kellen Moore. Well, today Jim Caldwell said today the Lions won't commit to carrying three QBs on the 53-man roster.  Moore has been with the Lions three years and has never dressed for a game. During Moore's time with the Lions, Matthew Stafford has taken 99.2% of the snaps at QB for the Lions.

• Like 1

If we only keep two, then Moore will likely go. He's not had a good pre-season at all, whereas Orlovsky has been fine. 

• Like 1

My concern about bringing in Scobee is his lack of experience kicking in cold weather, surely kicking in Pittsburgh is going to be significantly harder than kicking in Jacksonville?

Yea it will be.  He'll have to actually kick in front of a crowd

• Like 3