2015 NFL Season

Dan

Winning in September is weird. First time the Jags have done it in like 4 years. I'm shaking like hell and I vomited during the game (I'm ill but the game didn't help).

Fun game though, both offenses looked unstoppable in the first half and both defenses showed up big time in the second.

I woke up with the flu the day the Packers won the Super Bowl. Felt like I'd been hit by a truck and could barely enjoy the game. Illness is obviously so type of magic football juju. 

Edited by HC
  • Like 1

Winning in September is weird. First time the Jags have done it in like 4 years. I'm shaking like hell and I vomited during the game (I'm ill but the game didn't help).

Fun game though, both offenses looked unstoppable in the first half and both defenses showed up big time in the second.

I woke up with the flu the day the Packers won the Super Bowl. Felt like I'd been hit by a truck and could barely enjoy the game. Illness is obviously so type of magic football juju. 

I'm gonna hang around the old people at the doctors every Saturday night from now on.

• Like 2

So what college will Chip Kelly be coaching at next season?  Florida?

The way he's coaching right now he'd be lucky to get a job at Finlandia (Div 3. 0-3 with a combined score of 3-195)

Ha! The Eagles suck! (am I doing this "top of the division" fan thing right?)

They're not even in your conference you goof!

Must-win game against Cincinnati next week.

Derek Carr played incredible, Oakland deserves this.

If this season goes like I'm feeling it is (:(), who should we be eyeing in the draft next year?

Depending how bad we are, Laquon Treadwell or Tyler Boyd.

• Like 1

it happens, I vomit often as a Lions fan.

Derek Carr is the way and the truth.

Now to decide if I'll ever start him in fantasy.

This is my cosmic karmic payback for predicting the Raiders to get the #1 overall pick.

• Like 1

I don't think I'm going to win a game in IDP this year.

I'm just taking my positives where I can. I honestly feel like IDP, outside of LB, is mostly a crapshoot. Big name DBs don't get thrown at, and big name DL get double teamed, so it's really hard to know where to go there. At LB picking 'name' players works out, because tackle stats get inflated by the teams. It's fun, but it's much more random than regular fantasy. That's why I mostly just picked players I liked, loaded up on Raiders, and said fuck it.

Also, I said it before, but Peyton Manning is legitimately on the block in the EWB league. Looking for WR/RB help.