2015 NFL Season

Dan

Remarkably yes, the Browns have made him their starting QB, because we retired that joke.  Though I don't blame you if you don't believe me, its 2015, who the hell signs Josh McCown to be their starting QB?  He has never been good outside of a 5 game stretch in Chicago.  The guy had a 10 TD to 8 INT ratio in the fucking UFL.

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 2

Not surprised at Richardson getting cut. It was a low risk move by Oakland, but the dude, despite great physical ability, just doesn't seem to have the vision to play RB in the NFL. You can't really blame it on the lines he ran behind, because while Oakland's is mediocre, and Indy's is set up for passing, Cleveland had a really solid line.

It's actually a good sign for Oakland that marginal talent like Richardson and Tompkins (Thompkins? I'm on mobile) are getting cut. That means there is depth at those positions.

• Like 1

Remarkably yes, the Browns have made him their starting QB, because we retired that joke.  Though I don't blame you if you don't believe me, its 2015, who the hell signs Josh McCown to be their starting QB?  He has never been good outside of a 5 game stretch in Chicago.  The guy had a 10 TD to 8 INT ratio in the fucking UFL.

The answer to "Who the hell signs random player?" is always the Browns.....and possibly the Jags or Raiders

If we only keep two, then Moore will likely go. He's not had a good pre-season at all, whereas Orlovsky has been fine. 

Yeah, that extra spot can go to an O-Lineman or D-Lineman. Moore has been bad, and I mean, he was never really going to seriously be anything more than a hopefully serviceable back up, but he's only looked good against the 3rd and 4th stringers of the world.

I think next year is the year to draft a guy in 3rd-5th round to groom as Staffords back up.

@Plubby Are you handling the Moore news alright?

:({):

:pervert:

I'd not be surprised if he was cut this time, but nothing's been confirmed yet?

He made it to the 4th pre-season game. I think the cut comes down mostly to how badly they need somebody at another position.

Edited by Puke Day

Well, that draft pick looks good now.  Figured it would go that way, I'm just glad that along the way he got exposed as the egotistical prick that I've always said he was.

• Like 1

Had my auction draft last week, got him for cheap and was laughed at...which was stupid even before this happened, considering if he had served the suspension he'd be coming back even more pissed off and trying to scorch the Earth than he is now.

I'm not one to wish injuries on people, especially on players on my fantasy team, but it would be such wonderful karmic justice if he got a minor injury that kept him out for 4 games.

• Like 1

I grabbed him in 2 of my other leagues and got him both times in the mid-rounds.  Guys like Newton and Stafford went before him which even when you factor in the 4 game suspension was idiotic.  Replacement-level QB for 4 games isn't going to kill your season, you might drop 1 game you could have won and then when he comes back are winning games easily.

This one league I have a RB corps of Gore, Hyde, and Coleman and I am debating using Brady as bait to get a better RB.  But the guys with good RBs coincidentally have good QBs.