2015 NFL Season

Dan

I mean that other reporter had a fair question about Blake Bortles I mean STONKING~! Draft memes! etc etc!

Was the question 'Is Blake Bortles the best QB in the state of Florida?', because I'd be tempted to agree, unless Dan Marino still lives there.

I believe Tim Tebow is back home, so it's him.

I mean that other reporter had a fair question about Blake Bortles I mean STONKING~! Draft memes! etc etc!

Was the question 'Is Blake Bortles the best QB in the state of Florida?', because I'd be tempted to agree, unless Dan Marino still lives there.

I prefer QBs that can actually throw a forward pass, thank you.

• Like 2

Both Andrew Luck (injury) and Matt Hasselbeck (illness) are questionable for Thursday's game with the Texans, in the unlikely event of both of them not being able to play we will see Josh Johnson starting a game on national television.

A few bad performances from Weeden means we might get the Patron Saint of the NFL Thread starting a game. Rather Josh Johnson than Kellen Moore. (Aaaand there's our quota for this page. We did quite well not mentioning him gents.)

He can throw it forward, just not to a receiver.

Both Andrew Luck (injury) and Matt Hasselbeck (illness) are questionable for Thursday's game with the Texans, in the unlikely event of both of them not being able to play we will see Josh Johnson starting a game on national television.

A few bad performances from Weeden means we might get the Patron Saint of the NFL Thread starting a game. Rather Josh Johnson than Kellen Moore. (Aaaand there's our quota for this page. We did quite well not mentioning him gents.)

Tim Tebow has thrown four fewer touchdowns and sixteen fewer interceptions than Blake Bortles through the first 18 games of their respective careers.

TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! 

• Like 3

Tim Tebow has thrown four fewer touchdowns and sixteen fewer interceptions than Blake Bortles through the first 18 games of their respective careers.

TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! 

Tebow also had Demaryius Thomas, Eddie Royal and Eric Decker to throw to. Bortles had a bunch of rookies and Cecil Shorts who is better than none of those 3.

Let's not forget that Broncos D featuring Von Miller, Chris Harris, Champ Bailey and Elvis Dumervil keeping them ahead in games and a kicker making 60 yarders for fun actually sealing wins for them.

• Like 1

And my work here is done for today ^_^

Trolling? :rolleyes:

Which bit of the suggesting Tebow over Bortles gave that away?

Nothing gets by you. You have to get up preetttyy early in the morning to get one over ol' Dan-erino!

Goddamn, Katie Nolan is always so on-point.

Jerry Jones was asked about Greg Hardys comments.  I shit you not, this is his actual response...it seems like JErry had a stroke about 2 words into it

WOULD YOU LIKE TO COMMENT ON HARDY’S PRESS CONFERENCE? — “Well, I specifically have commented on it. It’s just where we are and where he is and where we are. Most of comments are going to go the wrong way if they have any element of being positive, of being aggressive, of being the way you want to be as a football player as far as your attitude is concerned. He has that attitude. It’s not just talk. It’s not just in front of a bunch of cameras. That’s what he is. And he is that way. He is very aggressive out there. He is very positive. He is very confident in his ability to make a difference. Where he is and where we are is any time he is there, any time he is a point of discussion, which you guys maybe you were out there. But they probably asked him so many questions. I’ll get so many questions and then I’ll have five or six of them that have nothing to do with what the writer ultimately writes and he has it put on by some colleague of his the other way. So, you never know where it’s coming from. Here’s the deal: is that unless he looks like he’s contrite, unless he looks like he’s just absolutely whipped, and so really obviously sorry for what his situation is, he’s going to get criticized. And we all know that. But he was in a football setting. Those questions that were being asked him. Those people that were asking that question, those were not workplace. We know some things are out of order. We know if an attorney is talking to you or if a sales person is talking to you and they’re the opposite sex. We know some things in today’s society that is behavior that we don’t have today. We know that.

But, now, I can remember when they talk about Richard Burton. And you’d say I don’t know about Richard Burton, but anybody good enough to be married to Elizabeth Taylor has got to be all right. Elizabeth Taylor made her life wanting people to say she was pretty. She made her life. That was her complete life. That was the people she hired to make them when they said ‘Elizabeth Taylor’ to enhance people saying she was pretty and interesting. And, so, when you did talk about Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, you talked about how pretty she was and Elizabeth Taylor. Nobody thought that you were being disrespectful of women or the workplace. Well, Tom just happens to be married to a lady that is just absolutely one of the premier people in the world of working and making people say she is beautiful. Do you agree with me? That’s what they do. They get up in the morning and go to bed at night having people say she’s beautiful. So that a lot of people when they talk about Tom Brady talk about how beautiful she is.”

I'm not defending Hardy here, but Jones is pretty much spot on about the first part.  Any other player says "guns a'blazin", no one bats an eye.  If you're looking for more quotes that show Greg Hardy is a detestable human being, you're going to find them in anything he says that isn't just carefully prepared statement.  And if he was giving those, journalists would be complaining about that.

The rest of it is more evidence that Jerry Jones should have no contact with women or talk about them at all.

Edited by Maxx