2015 NFL Season

Dan

It's all just karma for signing Greg Hardy.

12107751_638290994012_223652120606859551

Your face when it's finally the defense's fault your team loses.

First time I looked at this picture, I didn't see that the 2 was partly covered by the team name and was wondering how Baltimore scored 1 point

Oh Johnny Football :( He wwas pulled over and admitted drinking.

And nothing happened. There was a witness who says she saw what appeared to be a man (Manziel) holding a woman back from leaving his car (his girlfriend), and police said that Manziel's girlfriend smelled of alcohol. His admission was that he had been drinking "around 2 o'clock" that afternoon, but I have my doubts. Police let him and his girlfriend go before they even interviewed the witness who claims that Manziel's Nissan passed her doing 90 MPH and that she later saw it pulled over, with a man holding a female passenger back from leaving.

Someone please tell me I'm high and I just imagined Landry Jones threw a TD pass in the NFL.

For the love of God. Please smite Kubiak, this is just sad seeing Peyton like this

Edited by Troy Maskell
  • Like 1