2015 NFL Season

Dan

As good as Romo is at late game heroics, the best part about Romo is that you can't complete them all - but the times it goes wrong, it's never "Romo chucks it deep, going for it all! Knocked away incomplete, the Cowboys don't win, unlucky."

It just seems to always be a clown fiesta whenever it goes wrong >_<

• Like 1

And once again Joe Flacco goes Full Romo. NEVER. GO. FULL. ROMO

Seriously, shut the fuck up you goddamn ignoramus.  No one thinks you're clever, we all think you're a fucking moron.  You spout off dumb ass cliches and moronic "insights" ever fucking week.  In other words, you go Full Troy Maskell.  NEVER. GO. FULL. TROY. MASKELL.  How you can even show your face around here after sharing your disgusting opinions on gamergate is beyond me, but that's because I have a concept of shame that you're sorely lacking.

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 5

Hell yeah. Any of you Brit types going to the Lions/Chiefs game next week?

Me! :D Got a season ticket, so seeing all three IS games. Hopefully with the change of OC, and the fact the Chiefs aren't exactly that great either, we'll get something going.

Allegedly Bill O'Brien wanted to cut Ryan Mallet for missing the team flight this week, but the GM overruled him because then they'd be left with only one QB.

Seriously, shut the fuck up you goddamn ignoramus.  No one thinks you're clever, we all think you're a fucking moron.  You spout off dumb ass cliches and moronic "insights" ever fucking week.  In other words, you go Full Troy Maskell.  NEVER. GO. FULL. TROY. MASKELL.  How you can even show your face around here after sharing your disgusting opinions on gamergate is beyond me, but that's because I have a concept of shame that you're sorely lacking.

If you have a problem with my opinions on the NFL, Gamergate or otherwise that's your problem not mine. I have no need for shame because I have a brain and I have a concept for not believeing everything the goddamn media tells me, something you're sorely lacking.

• Like 1

• Admin

If you have a problem with my opinions on the NFL, Gamergate or otherwise that's your problem not mine. I have no need for shame because I have a brain and I have a concept for not believeing everything the goddamn media tells me, something you're sorely lacking.

This issue has been dealt with.

Moving on.

• Like 2

he went full Maxx. Never. go. full. Maxx.

• Like 4

I'm going to troll that checker kick ball thread you bastards.

no I wont.

Anywayyy, uh yeah so Lions fired guys, but hopefully they go 1-15 because a complete fucking turnover of staff is needed. Mayhew got us out of the cellar but other than 09 and 13, his drafting has been pretty bad. Not quite Millenesque, but still fairly shit.