Worker submissions for a new mod/diary

Hey all! Not sure if this is the right place to put this (If it's wrong, my sincerest apologies. Mods can delete the thread if so.) but I am working very slowly on creating my own database for EWR/TEW. It's loosely based on the Cornellverse, AKA an alternate universe with different promotions, workers, etc. I would like to ask you for worker submissions for this database. If any of you are interested in contributing, I'd greatly appreciate it! 

Also, if I don't get enough for an entire database, I may just add a few promotions and created workers to another current day mod. 

To help shed some light on the GloryVerse (name for my mod), I'll describe the promotions that I have. Feel free to submit promotion ideas as well. 

Art Of Wrestling: #1 promotion in the world, based in US, a blend of realistic wrestling along with sports entertainment like angles and promos. Mostly focused on wrestling. 

Global Championship Wrestling: #2 promotion in world, based in US; very WWE like, with sports entertainment as the focus. Potential to fall into a slump. 

Championship Wrestling from Canada: #3 promotion in world; formerly traditional promotion injected with a bit of attitude; beginning to catch fire

Elite Grappling Organization: #3 promotion in US, much like current day ROH with great wrestling, yet a growing focus on promos and angles. 

Absolute Wrestling Action: #4 promotion in US, gritty feeling, with a bit of an adult theme. Like an ECW without as much sex and violence (though it's still there) 

West Coast Wrestling: California based promotion that has been around a long time. Traditional, family friendly, yet stale as week old bread. 

Gold Standard Grappling: Newer California promotion that I am not sure where to go with. 

Riot Act Wrestling: Generic US hardcore promotion that borders on deathmatch bloodshed, but won't quite push the limits. 

New York City Combat: US indy with a focus on sports entertainment. 

Wrestling's House of Fun: US indy based on PWG/CHIKARA. 

Canadian Combat Corporation: Traditional, realistic Canadian indy.  

Lone Star Wrestling League: Texas based indy focusing on old school Southern 'rasslin.

My apologies if that was long winded. The template for a new worker is below. Again, thank you so much! 

Name:
Size:
Ethnicity:
Appearance:
 (I will do my best to stick to the specifics although I retain a small amount of creative license)
Ring Style: i.e. mat technician, brawler, hardcore, high flyer etc.
Finisher:

Bio: (I may add certain information according to where I end up using the character, such as promotion history)

Edited by Mirko Cro Cop