CornellVerse "territories" in TEW 2013?

I want to do an NWA-esque territory system in TEW 2013 using the CornellVerse data. and some added stuff. I'm sort of curious as to what the historically correct way to do it would be, considering the way the game is built. I've thought of two ways to do this, using the provided WWA logos and building from there:

1. Create each regional WWA promotion, using the provided logos. Give them all pre-set Working Agreements with each other and make all of them a new alliance that shares talent and money, ie COTT.

2. Create a parent company and make each regional promotion a child promotion of this main body.

What I'm aiming for is a redux of the NWA territories as it was before the NWA territories began coming unglued due to WWF's expansion and WCW's withdrawal. There was one main NWA championship and each territory had championships they kept within the territory.

* The major drawback with option 1 is that the championships stay within each region, rather than belonging to the parent promotion and there's no way to make any championship that can be defended in all the child promotions because each championship gets assigned to only 1 promotion when you create it in the database.

* The major drawback with option 2 is that the parent company has nobody on the roster because they're all assigned to the child companies.

* Does assigning a title to a parent promotion allow it to be used in a child promotion? ie, in the real world data, does the NXT title actually "belong" to WWE for use by NXT or does it "belong" to NXT?

* Does making child promotions mean they're actually just "developmental territories?" I don't want to have to promote talent to the parent company to use them, and I want all talent I use to be able to be used by each child company. For example, let's say Cameron Vessey wins the main title in the US child company. I want him to be able to go to the Mexican child company and lose it to El Mitico, and not be stuck in the US. Then, I want El Mitico to be able to defend (and perhaps lose) said title in Japan. 

* Can I do a regional title for each regional promotion and have it assigned to the parent company for use by all the regional promotions or does it need to be assigned to the child promotion?

My WWA setup:
WWA (parent company)

Promotions in my WWA:
USA (Americas)
Canada
Mexico
Australia
Japan
Europe
United Kingdom

I don't think it's possible to have titles shared by more than one promotion, ever. So the idea of having a World champion that moves between the territories can't be done. Probably your best bet is to have the World titles in the parent company and then call up the top stars from the territories for 'supershows' a la Starrcade. Parent companies don't have control over the titles of child promotions, so regional titles would have to be assigned to the regional promotions otherwise they wouldn't be able to use them.

That is pretty much what I figured. I'm trying it out set up as option one with each promotion having a main singles title specific to that region and also a tag title. All 7 WWA promotions have working agreements with each other but I have yet to see any talent trades. I'm runing WWA-US now and about to book my first show after scoring a PPV deal. Interestingly enough, all 6 of the other WWA promotions also scored PPV deals within days of my start date.

I might end up doing one giant WWA promotion with a lot of regional titles, but that won't have the territorial feel.