TEW13 Real World Update: September 2015

Here is the update for September, if you were following the thread last month you will know I was talking about a community stats forum, well in this update stats have been improved, mostly for active WWE talent and some in NXT and other places, feel free to head over if you want to get a bit more in depth but also feel free to post here. Beyond that expect the usual monthly updates.

Database: September 2015
Belts and Logos: March 2015
Wrestlers: TEWR Worker Pic Pack (Released March 2015)

Helpful Guidelines

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgeaysD5S0E

Wow man, this is so much better! With the previous stats even the AI struggled to get a B- RAW. Now they get all B. The stats are so much better but I don't undestand the hit in popularity, with WWE lowcarders being E+, a guy like Neville being D, etc. The stats are way better but the popularity is now way off :)) If you would've combined the previous popularity with these stats, it would be a perfect WWE at least.

Either way, it's still impossible to book a show that increases popularity when booking WWE :(

Edited by SlamMasterJ
  • Like 1

Wow man, this is so much better! With the previous stats even the AI struggled to get a B- RAW. Now they get all B. The stats are so much better but I don't undestand the hit in popularity, with WWE lowcarders being E+, a guy like Neville being D, etc. The stats are way better but the popularity is now way off :)) If you would've combined the previous popularity with these stats, it would be a perfect WWE at least.

Either way, it's still impossible to book a show that increases popularity when booking WWE :(

Well I kind of think that's the point. With every show IRL WWE gets heavily criticized, which kind of means the show was straight up BAD. They have amazing workers but lately face the same problem TNA did from 2009: shit booking and management. Because you know, Dunn and all that.

The popularity is also an area that gets suggested along with the stats and I was implementing that as well, to be honest when it comes to WWE you do have you big names, a group of interchangable midcard and then the rest, I think the popularity now does tend to reflect this a bit more, it just means you have to make the effort to get people up the card which is something WWE would need to realistically do if they needed to create newer stars.

Logically, WWE are already the biggest game in town - the more popular the are, the harder it's going to be to increase in popularity every show, because there's only so much more it can increase. That's how it should work.

Yes! It's here! Awesome work. Just noticed you didn't edit the King Of The Mountain title lineage in TNA. PJ Black won the title on the 27 of July and then Bobby Roode defeated him same day during tapings. Bobby Roode is the current KOTM Champion.

Edited by johnfnwilson

Yes! It's here! Awesome work. Just noticed you didn't edit the King Of The Mountain title lineage in TNA. PJ Black won the title on the 27 of July and then Bobby Roode defeated him same day during tapings. Bobby Roode is the current KOTM Champion.

To be clear when it comes to companies who record TV in advance, I try and make sure that title changes happen only when they air on TV, the main promotions with this issue are TNA and Lucha Underground.

change Jim Lynam to deceased. Don't know who should be the new owner/booker for AAW

don't know if it is just a storyline but Danny Davis sold OVW to Dean Hill a few months ago and decided to step away from the wrestling business

turn Rebel heel in TNA, change her to active wrestler in her contract, change her gimmick to obnoxious and add her to the Dollhouse stable

remove Taryn Terrell from the Dollhouse stable and remove her from TNA.

change the Beat Down Clan stable to inactive.

1."Gym  Zeus

Located in Mexico City Gym Zeus is a relatively new training school.  Has featured talent that has appeared on the IWRG FILL trainee shows.

Head trainer: Official 911

30 prestige

privately owned

based in west central

lucha training focus"

2. "CMLL Puebla

School based out of Arena Puebla, this CMLL school has been in existence since the opening of the arena.  

head trainer: Asturiano

CMLL owned

based in west central

lucha training focus

50 prestige"

3."Bull Gym

Bull Gym is a Mexico City based school, home of the technically sound maestro, Negro Navarro & his sons Los Traumas.

head trainer: Negro Navarro

privately owned

50 prestige

based in west central

technical focus"

4." Elite de Oro

This Puebla based school is owned and operated by Puebla veteran Centella de Oro.

head trainer: Centella de Oro

15 prestige

based in west central

privately owned

lucha focus"

5." AAA Gym

The official training school of AAA.  Head trainers Gran Apache & El Mexicano

head trainer:Gran Apache

AAA owned

50 prestige

lucha based focus"

6."IWRG Gym

The training school of IWRG based out of Nauclapan.  Head trainers include Bombero Infernal, Black Terry, & Eterno.

owned by IWRG

head trainer Black Terry

35 prestige

lucha based focus

west central based"

7. "AULL Gym

Official school of AULL.  Based out of Arena Lopez Mateos.  Head trainer Rocky Santana.

owned by AULL

head trainer Rocky Santana

30 prestige

west central based

lucha focus"

8" AAAcademia DTU

DTU's official training school based in Hidalgo.  Head trainer Violento Jack.

head trainer Violento Jacl

owned by DTU

25 prestige

west central based

lucha focus"

Johnny Fabulous should be set as John Cena's father.

Christian should have either a strong friendship or a best friends relationship with Edge.

John Laurinitas should be set as Road Warrior Animal's brother.

Wade Barrett should have a strong friendship with Drew Galloway.

Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson and Joey Ryan should have a strong dislike of Jim Cornette.judging by their recent Twitter escapades.

Small thing to note, I built the current gimmick file based on coments from the mod makers guide over on GDS of defining gimmicks based on the various styles, since I dont head over there too much I didnt know that someone had built a gimmick file based on the same idea and I am now going through that and fixing/adding gimmicks to this database. Hopefully there wont be any problems but there may be a few since I am also doing a little spring clean of  simalar gimmicks.

Some British companies are listed as inactive but are still running like LDN Wrestling and 4 Front Wrestling. I even think Bellatrix and Attack! Pro Wrestling still exist will try and look into some of the other companies.

They are inactive because the more companies active the slower the game becomes, so I included active promotions as inactive so their information is in there if someone wants to activate them and use them.

• Like 1

Since that comes up fairly often it might be worth adding to the "FAQ" opening post. Something like "for database speed reasons some promotions are in the game but set to inactive, these are....." and then explaining how to activate them as playable might be useful?

Sounds logical, I'll put something together and put it in the main post.