TEW13 Real World Update: September 2015

ROH Updates

ASE Spoilers

Add Kenny King to ROH and reactivate The All Night Express. Also remove King from TNA.

Rename Romantic Truth back to Rhett Titus.

The Kingdom are the NEW ROH Tag Team champions.

Dalton Castle lost the Boys and they should be aligned with Silas Castle now.

• IDOL pinned this topic

As mentioned earlier I have been going through and blending Mammoth's gimmick file into the one currently in the database, so far this has been going well, I've got to a point where I am now working through gimmicks from his file and my file that dont match up so just taking a bit of time to sort through, I am also condencing a lot of gimmicks from my database that are already in some way in the database, for example I'm removing the main lucha inspired gimmicks of Traditional Tecnico/Rudo and Exotico, they are already covered by the Old School Face/Heel which have been expanded and Gender Bender gimmicks (not a fan of the term but it makes the point).

For the next update I wont have deleted these gimmicks I have just gone through and change them in the profiles, I will wait until I finish the gimmick file and then give a list of what was removed.

Greg Hamilton (NXT) & Melissa Santos (Lucha Underground) need added to the database if you haven't done so already

Hamilton should be in, just added Santos.

Make sure you give Santos minimal wrestling in ring talent, she wrestled in the 2014 revival of WOW as La Nina, before starting with Lucha Underground.

• IDOL unpinned this topic