Football Manager 2016

Benji

Create a team is kinda interesting but the rest, meh. I woudn't be surprised if the whole being able to create an avatar for yourself won't result in player/manager options being allowed eventually.

From a completely selfish point of view, have to say I'm kinda pleased they haven't announced anything major. It makes it thay much easier to continue with 15.

I dread to think what the SI forums look like just now. A grand total of none of those "additions" address the areas of the game that are lacking.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'll leave 2016 off, it seems like the ideas have dried up to the point where you can wait a year before seeing real noticeable changes. Also my laptop is at the point where running FM is a strain, but not at the point where I need to get a new one for any other reason, so there's that too!

• Like 1

I know there's nothing exciting and I know I could just stick with 15 but I'm the tit who'll buy it anyway so there's no point in me lying about it or trying to kid myself. 

I know there's nothing exciting and I know I could just stick with 15 but I'm the tit who'll buy it anyway so there's no point in me lying about it or trying to kid myself. 

I'm usually one of these too, but I have a Hexagon to finish so there's no way I'm buying 16 while that's still on. Then by the time I do finish, the initial "ooh new game!" allure of 16 may have worn off to the point I'm happy to skip it out entirely. Hooray saving money!

• Like 1