Football Manager 2016

Benji

So I figured I need goals to help stave off relegation so I sign 31 year old Danny Sturridge... who promptly ruptures his arsehole or something 2 games into his contract. Fuck. 

• Like 4

Orient's previous best finish in the PL was 22nd place. Hmm.

Wow, Sturridge is a tosser. 2 games, 4 month injury lay off, demands to be sold because we got relegated. Yeah, someone is really going to buy you, aren't they? Twat.

• Like 5

Two players are upset because we got relegated and want to leave the club, okay, fine. I offer them both out and transfer list them and drop them down to the u21's because I don't want them playing because they are bastards.

"Why have you dropped me? I still have something to offer to the club!"

Fuck you, that's why.

• Like 8

In another episode of "WTF FM":

My player, McCarthy, wanted to leave at the start of the season because we got relegated from the PL. Okay, fair enough, but I didn't sell him because nobody would get near the asking price. So because we are doing well in the Championship he had dropped it. But now Chesterfield, who are in League One, are interested in him and he demands a move if a bid comes in. I really don't get this game sometimes.

4 hours ago, MDK said:

In another episode of "WTF FM":

My player, McCarthy, wanted to leave at the start of the season because we got relegated from the PL. Okay, fair enough, but I didn't sell him because nobody would get near the asking price. So because we are doing well in the Championship he had dropped it. But now Chesterfield, who are in League One, are interested in him and he demands a move if a bid comes in. I really don't get this game sometimes.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-17-2016/aN00Tv.gif

• Like 4

Okay, you guys should be able to help me out.

I'm trying to do a UEFA version of the Pentagon/Octagon/HowEverManyYouWannaChoosegon, and outside England, Spain, France, Italy, and Germany I don't know what other nations to load up.

So what I'm saying is, pick 3-5 more nations for me to conquer.

Well if you're to use UEFA coefficients as a vague guide, Portugal and Russia are the other two in the top 7.

After that you have the likes of Ukraine, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey...and it may get a bit silly.

(If you were to take 10 for the sake of a round number, I would say ditch Ukraine out of that lot)

36 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

England, Spain, France, italy, Germany, Holland, Norway/Sweden/Denmark, Turkey/Greece, Portugal and then one of the eastern or central European countries. A good range plus you get to experience teams like Odd and Young Boys.

Odd is my favorite. I love when I see news like "Odd Manager wins Manager of the Month" or whatever.

• Like 2