Football Manager 2016

Benji

Decent start to my yearly Villa save, in 6th, picked up Valon Berisha (not done much tbf :/) and Gabriel Barbosa, who'll more than anything pay me back triple what I paid for him should I sell him down the line. Pretty fair start for him too, but eh.

Gestede is a bit amazing though, 11 goals in 13 and pretty much the perfect Target Man :wub:

Ended up buying Charlie Austin, but it was arranged in late October and since then I don't think I could consider dropping Gestede...

At one point I had Ox, Walcott, Wilshere, Welbeck, Rosicky out injured and Coquelin and Flamini suspended, so yeah, I feel your pain. Fortunately I have Rafinha which eased it slightly

3vZY5oF.png

Been a good start despite the initial injury nightmare 7oVogsU.png Still not got Ramsey back though, and Ozil and Giroud are injured now.

Kieran Gibbs somehow inexplicably the best player in the league at the moment, and in general really. Played 8, 2 goals, 8 assists. 8.19 average rating.

Injuries absolutely taking the piss now. As we speak, Flamini out for 6 months, Monreal out for 4 months, Koscielny out for 6 weeks, Walcott out for a week.

Currently in December of 2015 and the list of players on the transfer list:

Sergio Romero

Victor Valdes

Arda Turan

Sven Bender

Javier Pastore

Martin Caceres

Aleix Vidal

Loic Remy

Marouane Fellaini

Lucas

Thats has the makings of a pretty good Premiership team right there.

While I'm enjoying my Arsenal game, I want to try again as someone else, maybe a lower league Premiership team or decent Championship side, but they need to have a bit of money. I was considering Leicester, Crystal Palace or Middlesbrough but I'm not sure where to go.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: in case anyone is interested, here is a video of the Premiership teams starting budgets

http://youtu.be/CaCTXt5lf9M

Edited by TMM
Link

• Admin
13 hours ago, TMM said:

While I'm enjoying my Arsenal game, I want to try again as someone else, maybe a lower league Premiership team or decent Championship side, but they need to have a bit of money. I was considering Leicester, Crystal Palace or Middlesbrough but I'm not sure where to go.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: in case anyone is interested, here is a video of the Premiership teams starting budgets

http://youtu.be/CaCTXt5lf9M

Derby?

Settled on Leicester in the end. Haven't gotten very far but I've signed Ricky Alvarez, Charlie Austin, Douglas a Brazilian CB called Jenerson (I think!) and am trying to get Sven Bender on loan. Shipped out de Laet, Ulloa and am trying to dump Simpson but nobody seems to want him.

Won my first game 3-2 away at West Brom with one for Drinkwater and two for Kramaric with Alvarez and Mahrez getting assists. Now I'm patiently waiting for Chelsea to offer me £35m for Vardy...

The ultimate question, is this game worth getting over 2015? I'm into my 6th season with Liverpool and have already won 3 premier leagues in a row and on the way to a 4th, the games feeling like its gotten super easy now, and I'm contemplating a change. Since the new game is coming out in like 2 weeks i might just upgrade.

"Wojclech Szczesny continued his fantastic record against your team by once again proving incredibly hard to break down Why do you struggle so much against him?"

"We just stuck four past him you fucking moron."

• Like 4