EWR 2015 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Bill1996

I wouldn't delete it entirely, but definitely clean it up a lot.  Does Steve Blackman REALLY need "Fake Blue Blazer" as an alter ego?

• Like 2

Has anyone thought about completely removing the 'relationships' part of these updates?  They serve no purpose in the game at all.  All they do is bloat the data.

I delete all relationships whenever I start a new game/download an update. It drastically reduces load times on new games.

I go in thru File Editor> Data Clearer> Clear relate.dat

• Like 1

Haven't used one of these in a while. Got one to start a potential backyard diary and have promptly noticed that there are a grand total of two staff members that are hireable for a backyard promotion. Woof. I mean, I don't know what precisely you do about that beyond maybe at least tweaking some names that literally nobody has ever heard of, but that makes things rough.

Also laughed my head off when immediately hireable are a bunch of Australian backyard wrestlers for $0, who have in-ring stats that are in some cases comparable to that of Sasha Banks.

Edited by GoGo Yubari
  • Like 5

I can't tell if that's a credit to these Australian backyarders or a disgrace to Sasha Banks (I've seen Sasha Banks's stats and can confirm it's a disgrace to Sasha Banks, even Meltzer says she's been having ****+ matches all year long).

• Like 4

Relationships are entirely expendable - I think if you look back at the total nature of the game, it's really the last thing that makes sense. I mean - The Rock isn't going to storm out of the company if you want to fire an Uso. That's just ridiculous and it causes you to do the 'drop their morale to the 30s' thing which can't be done for non-workers. It just adds tedium to the game. 

Thanks Bill! It's been a few months since I've played, I would like to offer the following suggestions:

-Unfortunately JAPW promoter "Fat" Frank has passed away.
-I would suggest raising Chris Hero's technical back to where it was (92).
-Raise Stalker Ichikawa's brawl to 32 and charisma to 82.
-Lower Shelton Benjamin's overness to 68.
-Raise Abyss' overness to 72 and charisma to 74.
-Raise Drew Galloway's overness to 66.
-Raise Homicide's charisma to 74.
-Raise Dickie Rodz' brawl to 46, speed to 56, technical to 59, stiffness to 35, selling to 72, overness to 19, and charisma to 68. Check SS Look. I've never heard any issues with his att or behav, those should be raised to the regular number IMO.
-Rename Bobby Dutch to Bill Carr. Raise his brawl to 72, speed to 46, tech to 45, charisma to 73, and overness to 41.
-Raise Dan Barry's technical to 68 and overness to 42.
-Raise Kacee Carlisle's charisma to 78.
-Raise Sami Zayn's overness to 68. Check SS Look.
-Remove CJ Parker from CZW. Raise his overness to 48.
-Lower DJ Hyde's brawl to 71 and speed to 24. Raise his technical to 52. Lower his attitude/behavior.
-Raise Matt Tremont's brawl to 75, selling to 92, and charisma to 83.
-Raise Corporal Robinson's brawl to 73, stiffness to 89, and over to 40.
-Raise Nick Gage's brawl to 83 and charisma to 79. Raise his attitude to 82 (never heard any issues with him in regards purely to wrestling, only outside stuff, which more accurately is reflected in behavior).
-Rename Cabbie to John Cannon. He started in 2002, so I would guess his age is closer to 33 than it is 26. Change his gimmick to Evil Preacher. His finisher should be Day of the Dead (Impact) and secondary finisher should be STO (Impact). Raise his brawl to 63, lower his speed to 36, raise his tech to 47, his selling to 65, and overness to 18. Check Menacing.
-Lower Louie Ramos' speed to 11. Raise his selling to 62. Make him a non-wrestler. Check Menacing.
-Remove Joey Janela from WXW C4, add him to CZW.
-Lance Anoai is the current WXW C4 Ultimate Heavyweight Champion.
-Nick Nero is the current WXW C4 Ultimate Hybrid Champion. He is not in the game.
-Anthony Greene and Cam Zagami are the current WXW C4 Tag Team Champions. They are not in the game. NOTE: I used to follow C4 pretty well but their TV doesn't get out as much anymore, so they are definitely a promotion to consider scrapping.
-Raise Bayley's brawl to 56, speed to 67, technical to 58, and overness to 64.
-Raise Sasha Banks' brawl to 74, speed to 66, technical to 64, charisma to 78, and overness to 74.
-Raise Darius Carter's brawl to 75, technical to 74, stiffness to 81, selling to 75, overness to 32, and charisma to 82.
-Raise Jaka's overness to 33 and charisma to 66.

I provided stats for a slew of talented up and coming indy guys earlier in the year: Brandon Watts & Randy Summers (Milk Chocolate), Angel Ortiz & Mike Draztik (EYFBO), Anthony Greene, Logan Black & Rudeboy Riley (Scumbag Nation). Will they be added soon? I can repost them if necessary.

Thanks Bill.

Some refinements for HOH now that it's officially replaced FWE in-game:

Rename its owner from Top Rope Promotions to "Extreme Original Prod."  Change its age to 43, birth month to February and maybe raise its talent a bit (around 82).

Remove Jordan Schneider and Steve DeAngelis from staff.  Make the color commentator Danny Doring.  Vic Travagliante should be the PBP commentator, but I'll have to come up with stats for him first.

Add Justin Roberts to staff; he appeared as ring announcer for the last show's main event and is scheduled to host the next two in November.

The training camp should be called "HOH Wrestling Academy" (or whatever variation fits) with Average facilities (or maybe Good, depending on the criteria we're using - it's run at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center). 

While I don't know if there's any official relationship, the HOH students also regularly work for Dynasty Pro Wrestling here in upstate NY (as has Dreamer himself a couple of times) - maybe that could be the development territory?

CW Anderson's position should be Midcard.

With recent talk on the topic of cutting down the Worker file, I'd once again be in favor of removing Tony DeVito from Workers and making him a Road Agent staff member for HOH.  He's done in the ring.

Remove the following from the roster; they were either FWE-only talent and never wrestled for HOH, or haven't appeared for HOH in a substantial amount of time:
AJ Pan
Chris Masters
Christina Von Eerie
Chuck Taylor
Damien Darling
Drew Galloway
Drew Gulak
EJ Risk
Hardcore Holly
Harry Smith
Homicide
Jason Gotti
Joey Ace
Joey Ryan
Lady Diamond Dee
Lance Storm
Reby Sky
Sam Shields
Shane Helms
VSK
Wes Draven

They have a double-shot coming up in November, so any other roster tweaks I'll hold off until after those events.

Edited by Dan B.

Nice job again! Although I'd wouldn't mind to see a few changes...

WWE

• Alisha Ceraso (Released)
  • Axel Tischer (Renamed to Alexander Wolfe)
  • Brad Maddox (Renamed to Joshua Kingsley)
  • Braun Stowman (Main roster, stats up and renamed to Braun Strowman)
  • Buddy Murphy (Renamed to Murphy)
  • Danny E (Renamed to Danilo Anfibio)
  • Drake Younger (Renamed to Drake Wuertz)
  • Eden Stiles (Shortened to Eden)
  • Elias Sampson (Renamed to Elias Samson)
  • Jasmin Areebi (Renamed to Jasmin)
  • Jesse James (Renamed to Road Dogg)
  • Jessie McKay (Renamed to Billie Kay)
  • JoJo Offerman (Renamed to JoJo)
  • KC Cassidy (Renamed to Peyton Royce)
  • Natalya Neidhart (Shortened to Natalya)
  • Rachelle St. Claire (Released)
  • Rhino (Renamed to Rhyno)
  • Sean Waltman (Renamed to X-Pac)
  • Sin Cara II (Renamed to Sin Cara)
  • Tamina Snuka (Shortened to Tamina)
  • Uhaa Nation (Renamed to Apollo Crews)
  • Wesley Blake (Renamed to Blake)

LUCHA UNDERGROUND

• Angela Fong (Renamed to Black Lotus)
  • B-Boy (Released)
  • Drago AAA (Shortened to Drago [if you can get rid of whoever that other Drago is])
  • El Patron (Renamed to El Patron Alberto / Alberto El Patron)
  • John Morrison (Renamed to Johnny Mundo)
  • Karlee Perez (Renamed to Catrina)
  • Mariachi Loco (Renamed to El Mariachi Loco)
  • Martin Casaus (Renamed to Marty Martinez)
  • Matt Striker (Non-wrestler)
  • Rycklon Stephens (Renamed to Big Ryck)
  • Vampiro (Manager / Non-wrestler)

TNA

• Austin Aries (Released)
  • Crimson (Released)
  • Homicide (Released)
  • James Storm (Released)
  • Jay Rios (Released)
  • Magnus (Released)
  • Mahabali Veera (Renamed to Mahabali Shera)
  • Mark Andrews (Renamed to Mandrews)
  • Marti Belle (Renamed to Marti Bell)
  • Muhammed Lawal (Released)
  • MVP (Released)
  • Sign Elijah Burke as a non-wrestler and renamed as D'Angelo Dinero

WWE

• Renamed Divas and Wrestlers: Bill like to keep the full names of all the divas, in case there's another women in the database with that name, also why use the shortened name as the full name when every worker entry had already a shortened name?
  • Sean Waltman/X-Pac: the X-Pac character is a WWE trademark, so he can't use it outside the WWE, and he is under Open Contract, which means that he can appear in a indy promotion, and then he can't use the X-Pac character. In WWE he works behind the scenes, as a production worker, so he is not using his wrestler name.
  • Jesse James/Road Dogg: He works as a producer for WWE, but he occasionally wrestle using the Road Dogg name, but considering 'Road Dogg' is more like a nickname (Example: 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin), and it appears as his shortened name, there's no reason to use his shortened name as his full name, also why isn't Billy Gunn using 'Bad Ass' as his shortened name?. 
  • Reactivate The Shield (Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns).
  • Create The Wyatt Family stable [Bray Wyatt (leader), Braun Strowman and Luke Harper], and add The Wyatt Family II team, (Brayn Strowman and Luke Harper), 3 exp.
  • Add Bully Ray and Devon, rename them to Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley, both faces, rename Team 3D team to The Dudley Boyz and the 3D Finisher to Dudley Death Drop
  • Hornswoggle, David Otunga and William Regal should be non-wrestlers.
  • Add Brian Kendrick, low his overness to 60, Development Territory.
  • Send Eva Marie to development.
  • Add Jimmy Jacobs to development Territory.

Lucha Underground

• Rycklon Stephens/Big Ryck: I will put 'Big Ryck' as his shortened name, because he still can use 'Rycklon Stephens' in other companies.

• When is Dario Cueto gonna be added?

TNA

• Remove Christy Hemme (she retired from professional wrestling).

• Mark Andrews/Mandrews: same thing as Rycklon.

• Marti Bell/e: she is still using 'Marti Belle' in Shimmer and other indies, and she's under open contract, so she's using Marti Belle in more then one company, and she's only using Marti Bell in TNA, so is reasonable to keep the name she's using the most. Same thing goes to Mia Yim/Jade. 

• Low Bram's behaviour to 72 (he was arrested and charged of domestic violence and TNA suspend him).

• Remove The Rising (they dissolve in July) and the Beat Down Clan (they dissolve in mid-July, after Homicide and MVP leave the company) stables.

• Turn Eli Drake heel.

• Both Bobby Roode and Eric Young should have Open Contracts, they are also working for GFW.

ROH and others

• Add Austin Aries to ROH.

• Delete the Bram/Charlotte love relationship, they are divorced now.

• Remove The Decade Stable and deactived the team.

Austin Aries doesn't work for ROH. He made a one off appearance in July and hasn't been back since. El Patron should be taken off the roster too as he hasn't performed for them in at least 6 months.