South Park

Mick

Number 5.

Number 4 was Tolerance Camp

Number 3 was the Mr. Hankey Christmas Episode...

Now they're at number 2, which is one of the newer episodes, judging from the intro.

EDIT:

Number 2 is the one where the boys buy the Ninja weapons.

Edited by themick

Number 5.

Number 4 was Tolerance Camp

Number 3 was the Mr. Hankey Christmas Episode...

Now they're at number 2, which is one of the newer episodes, judging from the intro.

EDIT:

Number 2 is the one where the boys buy the Ninja weapons.

Edited by syck

I can't believe this one is number two. Sure, it's a good episode, but I can think of plenty more from the past two seasons which were better. Hopefully, number one won't disappoint.

EDIT: Wow, talk about a curveball. I liked this episode, but number one? Personally, I'd say my favorite might be the Veal episode.

FTR, did "Butters' Very Own Episode" rank on the list?

Edited by Boulder

Did anyone else see the unedited versions? I turned it on and immediately, I'm hearing unedited fuck's, shits, and every other word that is usually bleeped out. What's going on? Is the FCC closed or something? :huh:

You were probably watching the movie which they show unedited late at night. And the FCC has no control over what goes on cable television. Cable regulates themselves to appease advertisers. Either that or you were watching the episode where they say shit 163 times and thought you were hearing uncensored everything else. There are no uncensored episodes of South Park, they censor them when they make them, which is why the DVDs are censored.

As for the list, I have no problems with it. I wasn't too thrilled with the Jennifer Lopez episode being number 1. I do think that episode is hilarious, but it's not funnier than the other episodes in the top five or Scott Tenorman Must Die, which was my favorite episode until Return of the Lord of the Rings To the Two Towers Video Store. I believe that episode came in at number six. I'm just glad Cartman Gets an Anal Probe was not number one. That episode constantly tops any South Park list. I know it's the episode that started it all and set the standard for the show, but it's not the best episode. It's funny, yes, but they've topped it so many times throughout the eight seasons.