NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread

Quom

The Golden State blowout when Cleveland was at full strength probably did it. They're all in on winning a title this year, it was clear that they weren't winning as is after that game. A coaching change is the only real shake up available to them.

• Like 1

Blatt got a raw deal. He signed on for a rebuilding project centered around Kyrie and Wiggins, and then the LeBron return happened and ended all that. He never had a chance.

• Like 1

Best record in the East without his 2nd best player for most of the season. God damn what a mess. I made fun of Blatt a lot last year for being relatively clueless, but he figured out how to get the most out of his players. I agree Cleveland as is wasn't gonna beat GS or SA, but Lue isn't magically gonna come in and change that.

2 hours ago, Quom said:

I mean I wouldn't normally either but it's in double OT with Boogie getting 56, Rondo 20 assists compared to a blow out where the result is decided?

And they still fail to win, that's amazing how useless the rest of the team can be.

11 hours ago, Jasonmufc said:

And they still fail to win, that's amazing how useless the rest of the team can be.

I take it you didn't watch? The rest of the team was largely fine. They were also on a 5 game winning streak (beating Utah, Clippers, Indiana, Atlanta). Rondo was actually a -1 on the game whereas four other players as well as Boogie were in the +.