NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread

Quom

Celtics are in a really fun spot too right now. You get all the perks of the ultimate dynasty team with a young, hungry roster and coach who is getting better every year. Plus they're only getting better every passing season with draft picks and cap space opening up. 

Yeah if you want to get in at the sorta ground floor with a team and budding megastar, the Pels are where it's at.  This year or next year Davis could establish himself as the best player in the entire league and they're going to be fun as hell to watch in spite of that with the offense they'll be running.

Agree with the Pels love - Davis is sensational and they're really fun to watch.

What I've seen of the Pelicans has been fun.

I imagine this idea of eliminating teams won't last but I am watching a hell of a lot of basketball right now and getting familiar with all the teams, so worth it for that. But I figure one team will capture my imagination sooner rather than later.

Maybe I'll just watch ALL the Pelicans' games until I love them. SHove 'em down my own throat, doin' it the WWE way. :lol:

Durant would be nuts not to sign with the Wizards next year.

Wall, Beal, Durant - That's a small-ball trio of doom... And Gortat is a baller too, they just need someone that isn't named Nenê...

Well, if the cap explodes like they say they will, they can always try to go after Gobert whose on his final year.

Edited by Jasonmufc

Hornets will be fun with Batum! And Lin apparently has been good! And Zeller is playing well! And Kaminsky! And defense! GO HORNETS!

I think this year will be much better for Lin as he can shift in and out of the lineup as a sparkplug offensive presence whilst Kemba is the main guard.

Hornets will be fun with Batum! And Lin apparently has been good! And Zeller is playing well! And Kaminsky! And defense! GO HORNETS!

I think this year will be much better for Lin as he can shift in and out of the lineup as a sparkplug offensive presence whilst Kemba is the main guard.

This is what's been happening in the pre-season, he's doing what Mo Williams did for us but without the hero mode plays or forced shot attempts. Batum not being Stephenson also has been helping a lot, he's taken a lot of the ''dishing weight'' away from Kemba.

Durant would be nuts not to sign with the Wizards next year.

Wall, Beal, Durant - That's a small-ball trio of doom... And Gortat is a baller too, they just need someone that isn't named Nenê...

Well, if the cap explodes like they say they will, they can always try to go after Gobert whose on his final year.

Not to mention Otto Porter improved dramatically last year, he'd be a ridiculous threat to have coming off the bench.  That's the dream scenario, but they really do need to replace Nene he's such an achilles heel out there.

Couldn't Durant play the 4? Perhaps not against teams like Memphis with a Zach type big body at the 4, but against teams like the Cavs and GSW?

Edited by Quom

Lamar Odom's conscious and breathing on his own now, but still in critical condition. The Las Vegas ABC affiliate reported that he opened his eyes and said "good morning" to doctors and gave them a thumbs up.

Yeah, just saw a ticker that said Odom is in better shape. The headline is saying "Way Way Better" and conversational. Good, very good.

I've seen some people say some really terrible shit about him, and I don't know much about his history, but give me a fucking break. People saying "He deserves it, it's his fault, blah blah we're dicks" need to fuck off.

• Like 1

I really wish they'd leave him alone and just let him get better. He's had a horrible life.

I don't like the Hornet's court, the honeycomb pattern does something weird to my eyes when the camera moves quickly in transition.