NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread

Quom

This is embarrassing. Never put us on national TV without Rubio, it's just mean :'(

Edit. Having said that, if Curry wants to beat Kobe's record, this is the game; he's being defended by LaVine and Andre Miller.

Edited by Quom

KAT is easily a level above all the others. He's had a double double in 6 out of 8 games (is averaging 16/10). Is a proper rim protector with 2.6 blocks per game (ahead of Anthony Davis and Ibaka whilst playing less minutes than both and makes him number 5 in the league). Is shooting 48% from the field, a hair short of 89% from the line and has shown a knack for passing. 

He's been incredibly dependable and just hasn't shown any major weakness. It's less like watching a rookie and more like watching a max contract/all-star player. Dude is a flat out beast. 

Edited by Quom
  • Like 1

Really neat to see the emergence of good young teams in both conferences. Magic and Pistons have been exciting to watch in the East, while Utah, Phoenix and even the Kings have been playing some good ball - even in defeat - in the West.

Edited by Tyrone

19 hours ago, Tyrone said:

Really neat to see the emergence of good young teams in both conferences. Magic and Pistons have been exciting to watch in the East, while Utah, Phoenix and even the Kings have been playing some good ball - even in defeat - in the West.

The Wolves too, really interesting team to follow as the season progresses.

15 minutes ago, Benkid Nada said:

Porzingis has to be the most one-trick pony ever.

I don't know that I agree with that, but the amount of hype he's getting compared to KAT is insane.

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/vwoy.mp4

an eyerake is now a legal defensive move

Edited by Quom

Fuck I love Rubio, I don't get how he's so important but he is. 5-2 with him, 0-4 without. Plus fuck anyone who leaves us out of exciting young teams lists. We are the young exciting team.

Edited by Quom

7 minutes ago, Quom said:

Fuck I love Rubio, I don't get how he's so important but he is. 5-2 with him, 0-4 without. Plus fuck anyone who leaves us out of exciting young teams lists. We are the young exciting team.

Those lists are probably based on average age, dammit Garnett! :P

I think a large part was how shit we were last year mixed with how passive LaVine and Wiggins could be. This year they've kicked it up a gear and Wiggins seems to be attempting a FT line dunk or a poster every game.