NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread

Quom

Not confident enough to predict the seeding, but I'll go Cavaliers over Washington in the East and Spurs over the Rockets in the West, then going on to defeat LeBron, Irving and Love in the Finals.

I'd love to see a young team like the Jazz go far or Anthony Davis to have an MVP season to freshen things up, though.

Jazz would go far if they were in the East I think, but then they might also still be a year away.  Anthony Davis could feasibly win MVP this year even if the Pels wind up the 7th seed.

Jazz are going to struggle with no PG. They have a ton of talent but really need a facilitator.  

They still have Trey Burke, I mean he's infuriatingly inconsistent but he's still a PG... And Alec Burks can also handle the ball. Heck, Hayward can dish too if the need arises.

I feel a bit bad. I was super excited that we got the number 1 pick, then because of all the conjecture around who should go number 1 and then a poor Summer League I was kind of thinking we'd made a mistake. It turns out KAT is good, like really, really good. Like 28 points, 14rbds, and 4blks good. I mean it was against the Nuggets, but at the same time it was his second game in the NBA and he twisted his ankle in the third. It was also that sort of game where it looked legit. He wasn't being fed and touching the ball every possession.

The Pistons are 3-0. That rules.

They have some bugs to work out, but so far Drummond is stepping up to an elite level, and Marcus Morris might have been a fucking steal of a trade. I feel good about the team going forward with Stan Van Gundy as the coach. Hope to see KCP continue to play great D and score, and hope the rookie Stanley Johnson gets better as the season goes on as well. Form a fucking wall.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Benkid Nada said:

The channel that usually broadcasts games isn't going to anymore till the 4th. That'll be 5 days without basketball now. This sucks.

I have to pay $150 a year to the NBA just to watch, stop your moaning :P.

Rubio is really showing why I love him so much. The season is super young but the impact he has is so fucking massive (6/4/4 in less than 10 minutes). 

Edited by Quom