NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread

Quom

2 hours ago, Plubby said:

Three years ago I paid it to them, didn't get to watch AND they ignored my two support tickets :\

It could be worse, last year I ordered it from another country to get it 50% cheaper. Instead of taking the $150 they took $15k.

Ended up getting everything refunded in $USD. So it was free for the year and made like $400 out of it. Which is weird, because obviously we've had entirely different customer support responses.

Edit. Fuck the refs

Edited by Quom
  • Like 2

We did though >_>. Wiggins needs to stop settling for mid-range shots, hell our whole team needs to. It's like they don't understand teams are willing to give them up because they're bad shots. At the same time though I can't blame someone for not driving on the final play since it seems you need to get murdered to stand a chance of drawing a foul.

Fuck me I'm loving KAT though. He is already a fully-fledged NBA player, dude is getting like 4 blocks every game and his passing is insane for a rookie and a big man. If he can shake out of his timidity on D in the early minutes (it's really odd the way he fouls stupidly early, but if he warms up plays perfect D) then he's going to look even better. 

The biggest plus is it will hopefully shut up Wolves fans who are calling for Sam Mitchell's head and crying about how LaVine should be our starting SG (despite everyone hating that idea pre-season when it was announced he was). We have a fairly new team, lots of guys coming back from injuries etc. and were only projected to win like 25 games. Our fans have been acting like we're the Warriors or something and should be winning every game and looking good doing it.

As a Detroit Pistons fan, I can't believe what I saw go down in yesterday's 4th quarter. I also can't believe I'm about to watch a 10:30 game on a Monday night against the defending champs with the thoughts, "Hey we can win this one". 

What a time to be alive.

I expect everything to change and for us to suck after half-time, but this half has been fucking incredible and the kind of thing I'll remember when we're 10-40.

Edit 1. I fucking give up. How do you lose a 34 point lead. Jesus fucking Christ.

Edit 2. How after giving up the lead do you then win by 10 points? That might be the craziest shit I've ever seen. Wiggins lived up to the Maple Jordan tag in the 4th.

Edited by Quom