TEW13 Real World Update: October 2015

Here is the update for October, one of the big changes this month is an expanded gimmick file, I am still going through it so it included some gimmicks that will be removed soon, but also included new expanded options for some of the gimmicks. On top of that has been the stat updates that have been discussed over on the community stats forum.

Database: October 2015
Belts and Logos: March 2015
Wrestlers: TEWR Worker Pic Pack (Released March 2015)

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgeaysD5S0E

• Like 1

This may well be a dumb question; but is it possible for me to update my August real world mod to this October update? Would it simply be a matter of copying and replacing folders and files?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

If you want this to replace a database, simply replace the TEW2013 MOB file in the database folder with the one you want, you will lose the older one, it will not effect any save game data.

hey TheWho i was wondering if u could help me with stats for GFW's Kevin Kross and Virgil Flynn.

Thanks for reminding me, I need to finishing up the GFW, whatI tend to do is clone a simalar wrestler then change the specifics.

Here are some ex-NXT/FCW guys that should have their names changed and their current names to be used as a WWE alter ego:

Travis Tyler renamed to Sam Udell

Knuckles Madsen renamed to Kevin Nickles

Denton Blackwell renamed to Tye Rexrode

Jacob Novak renamed to Drew Molzohn

Marcus Owens renamed to Marquis Youngston

EDIT:

Something needs to be done about All Japan, every save they just sign ALL the good in the ring USA guys to written contracts, either nerf their pop or money, or both.

Check active in USA for Bestia 666, Gurv Shira, Harv Shira

Here are some guys that should be added:

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=4033&name=Virgil+Flynn

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=5325&name=Omar+Akbar

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=16269&name=Kevin+Kross

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=13391&name=JR+Kratos

Rename Tony Dawson to Tony Luftman

EDIT:

Check Road Agent as sometimes for Gregory Helms

Check Road Agent as usually for Sarah Stock

Check Referee as usually for Drake Younger

Check Referee as usually for Bandido Jr and add him to NXT

Check Manager as usually for Stokely Hathaway or make him a non-wrestler

Make Jesse Sorensen an active wrestler

Add Biff Busick to NXT

Add Rich Swann to NXT

Remove Jeff and Karen Jarrett, Taryn Terrel from TNA

Rename Aaron Solo to Aaron Solow and add a dating relationship between him and Bayley (Davina Rose)

Make Chris Dickinson a middleweight and change his style to brawler

Change Dean Ambrose's style to brawler

A few more guys to be added:

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=5554&gimmick=Fallah

Tracy Williams, no Cagematch profile but really similar to Drew Gulak I guess, add him to Evolve

CCWQt3EUEAEl-mc.jpg

Gionna Daddio (on the right), no Cagematch profile but really similar to Carmella, add her to NXT

tumblr_nqmmmhQu6p1rbmjvuo1_500.png

Levi Cooper, no Cagematch profile but similar to pre-stats update Bull Dempsey, add him to NXT as Tucker Knight

O9tfCeAa.jpg

Edited by SlamMasterJ

• IDOL pinned this topic

Great work, as usual.  I have a question though...  Is there a way for you to document which workers were added for each update?  Sorry if that's asking too much. This would make it so much easier for people to add just the new additions to their already existing database.

• Like 1

Great work, as usual.  I have a question though...  Is there a way for you to document which workers were added for each update?  Sorry if that's asking too much. This would make it so much easier for people to add just the new additions to their already existing database.

There is very workers added/renamed each month, so you could simply try and import the whole roster and it will just import the ones that are different.

EDIT

Also something in regard to the post about All Japan, I want to try and start moving the Japanese promotions to touring companies, I've got some info from the stat forum to set New Japan up but need some info on the other promotions, mainly what would be months in which they dont run or dont run many shows in, they cant be on tour for more than 5 consecutive months, and need at least 2 months off.

Edited by TheWho87

There is very workers added/renamed each month, so you could simply try and import the whole roster and it will just import the ones that are different.

EDIT

Also something in regard to the post about All Japan, I want to try and start moving the Japanese promotions to touring companies, I've got some info from the stat forum to set New Japan up but need some info on the other promotions, mainly what would be months in which they dont run or dont run many shows in, they cant be on tour for more than 5 consecutive months, and need at least 2 months off.

Honestly I think you have to just look at the months that their big shows happen and then fit everything else around the limitations of the game.  You can't have a tour every month like some promotions, so you have to just cut out some months.

Rename Rich Brennan to Rich Bocchini

Change Dasha Gonzales' WWE name to Dasha Fuentes instead of Dasha Kuret

Add a dating relationship between Austin Aries and Thea Trinidad

Add Jay Bradley to TNA under an alter ego: Aiden O'Shea, dunno about the gimimck tho, Hoss or Maverick I guess.

Change Tama Tonga's realtionships with Tonga and Tevita Fifita to Loyalty (he's adopted)

Add Lita to WWE as a Road Agent

Remove Ricky Steamboat from NXT

Spoiler for NXT tapings:

Add James Storm to NXT on a PPA deal

Add Johnny Gargano to NXT on a PPA Deal

Add Tommaso Ciampa to NXT on a PPA Deal

Add Martin Stone to NXT as Danny Burch on a PPA Deal

Edited by SlamMasterJ

His name is spelled Kevin Nykiel actually. Also, his ring name outside of WWE/NXT is Killer Nykiels.

Thanks for the correction, is he a local wrestler in your area? I liked the little I've seen of him in NXT, I was bummed when he got fired.

I did a quick google search of the name and got a recent photo linked on Traditional Championship Wrestling so it seems he is working there now, didn't go on the site since Google says its been hacked and I'm overly cautious with sites like that.

Also in regard to the NXT taping spoiler, I will wait to them being more regular, they could just be having a trial match.

His name is spelled Kevin Nykiel actually. Also, his ring name outside of WWE/NXT is Killer Nykiels.

Thanks for the correction, is he a local wrestler in your area? I liked the little I've seen of him in NXT, I was bummed when he got fired.

I did a quick google search of the name and got a recent photo linked on Traditional Championship Wrestling so it seems he is working there now, didn't go on the site since Google says its been hacked and I'm overly cautious with sites like that.

Also in regard to the NXT taping spoiler, I will wait to them being more regular, they could just be having a trial match.

Gargano, Ciampa and Burch worked the last 3-4 sets of tapings, as for JS, I doubt they would hype and use a guy with name value for the NXT audience just one time.

Mysteziz/SIn Cara/Mistico I returned to Arena Mexico last night, not for CMLL, but promoting his upcoming matches for All Elite/Lucha Libre Elite.  He says when his contract with AAA is up he plans on returning to CMLL.  As for why I'm posting this, lower his reputation by 10, & make him much more renegade in personality.

I'm going to do a clean up of stats for all workers not listed as active wrestlers. the main point is to do some of the ideas from doing the WWE stat update. When they are done I'll move on to active wrestlers working from region to region doing the same thing. Hopefully if all things go well it should all be finished for either the December or January update.

Updates will continue, I'll just be updating along with them so stats will be changed over the coming months, unless already updated.

Add a dating relationship between JT Dunn and Kimber Lee

Add a dating relationship between Murphy (Matt Silva) and Alexa Bliss (Alexis Kaufman)

Add Carlos Cabrera and Marcelo Rodriguez to WWE

I've noticed another issue, independent promotions have their ring announcers in (ROH - Bobby Cruise, PWG - Angelo Trinidad, LCA UGD - Melissa Santos, etc.) but WWE's aren't in the database, so for consistency I guess either remove the existing ones or add the ones missing (Justing Roberts (no longer in WWE but should be in the data), Lilian Garcia, Tony Chimel, Howard Finkel, Gene Okerlund (not a ring announcer but he should be in))

Also, second what I said about AJPW for NOAH, it's a battle between them for all the good USA free agents.

EDIT:

Add Masada to CZW

Make Rory Mondo an active wrestler, rename him to Rory Gulak and add him to CZW

Joey Janela is the new CZW Wired TV champion 

Madison Eagles is the new SHIMMER champion

Add Liberty, Sammy Baynz, Sonoko Kato, Jessicka Havok, Yumi Ohka, Makoto to SHIMMER (check active in USA for those who aren't already)

Add Athena to NXT (developmental contract, along with Rich and BIff)

Add Barri Griffiths to wXw, ASW and FIP as Mason Ryan everywhere

Add Player Uno and Player Dos (check active in Europe for both) to wXw

Add Thomas Latimer (check active in Europe) to wXw, as Bram

Edited by SlamMasterJ