TEW13 Real World Update: October 2015

Myzteziz is officially taken off all AAA shows so I guess you can remove him from AAA.  Dr. Wagner Jr. is replacing him this Friday in Neza, I'd wait for a few more appearances by Wagner before adding him to AAA.

Meltzer is saying Myzteziz leaving is due to his heat for Alberto el Patron.  Add a dislike/hate between the two.  Myzteziz has threatened gun violence against Alberto in the past so I lean toward hate.

Edited by ml258

Zahra Schreiber started taking independent bookings and has been wrestling for DREAMWAVE, so add her to the game (no Cagematch profile) and add a dating relationship between her and Tyler Black.

Here's a short promo if you are not familiar with her, around 85 sex appeal and basic wrestling skills.

Rename Preston Championship Wrestling to Preston City Wrestling.

AIW should have a women's division.

Byron Saxton's only role is color but the only thing you can push him contract-wise is announcer.

JoJo's only role is personality but the only thing you can push her contract-wise is announcer

Edited by SlamMasterJ

Change Mistico/Myteziz/Sin Cara's default name to Mistic 2.0. 

Another lucha gym:

"Konkreto Gym

Konkreto Gym is located in Mexico City.  Their trainees have competed for IWRG FILL trainee shows.  Konkreto's head trainer is Fuerza Guerrera.

Preference in training: lucha

privately owned."

I'd wait on all this stuff - has he used "Mistic 2.0" anywhere? He's been billed as "Ex-Mistico" and "Ex-Sin Cara" on shows, has used a new mask, and he definitely doesn't own the rights to the Myzteziz mask, and has appeared with a new mask on some press appearances. There's no point scrambling to say "ADD MYZTEZIZ TO CMLL" right now just for the sake of it, when we could easily wait and see what's actually going on there.

Edited by Skummy

Trying to get some more info on this, best I can get is from Wikipedia and that he has been given a new name by Lucha Libre Elite. Getting back to his main name, Mistico is CMLL's, Sin Cara is WWE's and Myzteziz is AAA's. It might just be simpler to name him Luis Alvirde and rely on alter egos.

Note that ring announcer aren't really represented in the game. Annoucer is refering to PbP announcer.

Closes thing to a ring announcer in the game and would be more realistic is Personlity. Someone like Lilian Garcia and Jojo should be personalities. I don't ever think Jojo would be calling matches so I would remove announcer from her.

• Like 1

Add a dating relationship between JoJo Offerman and Jesse White

Remove Hugo Knox's (Stuart Tomlinson's) injury

Jasmin Areebi's new NXT name is Alia

Athena's new NXT name is Adrienne 

Portia Perez has retired following Shimmer 79

Nia Jax (Savelina Fanene) should be lightweight/middleweight and should have some kind of relationship with Dwayne and Rocky Johnson (she's cousin once removed once whatever with them, so loyalty I guess), same goes for the Snuka family (Jimmy, Jimmy Jr and Sarona)

Remove AR Fox from PWG

Few more workers to be added that started getting more USA exposure:

http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=16322&gimmick=Lio+Rush along with his tag team partner Patrick Clark/Rick Powers (no Cagematch yet)

http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=16043&name=Eric+Chapel and http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=1862 as a tag team, The Ecktourage, managed by former WWE writer Kevin Eck who is doing some managerial work on the indys and should be added as well http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=16319

Also AR Fox's real life wife Ashley Ballester is managing him everywhere he wrestles nowadays so add her to the database as a manager, add a married relationship between her and AR Fox and add her to CZW and 2CW as his manager. Here's a pic of her:

16808_1004417062906307_62764466045419322

Note that ring announcer aren't really represented in the game. Annoucer is refering to PbP announcer.

Closes thing to a ring announcer in the game and would be more realistic is Personlity. Someone like Lilian Garcia and Jojo should be personalities. I don't ever think Jojo would be calling matches so I would remove announcer from her.

Yeah, that's something I've picked up from the stats forum, another thing is that colour commentators should not have announcing skills, they are baised on entertainment skills. Personlity is essentually a "if it does not fit anywhere else, they fit here" sort of role. Since I'm working on fixing stats for all current non-active wrestlers in the database those workers were added and fixed some of those issues. Another thing I am doing is setting styles and favored roles for deceased and retired workers, the idea here is that rather than have to change these areas yourself if you wish to use them (which you cans till do), you just have to change their status.

Also in regards to adding workers, I'm holding off for the moment since I want to improve the stats all round first, but I have got a notepad with all the links to work from when I get round to them.

Yeah, that's something I've picked up from the stats forum, another thing is that colour commentators should not have announcing skills, they are baised on entertainment skills. Personlity is essentually a "if it does not fit anywhere else, they fit here" sort of role. Since I'm working on fixing stats for all current non-active wrestlers in the database those workers were added and fixed some of those issues. Another thing I am doing is setting styles and favored roles for deceased and retired workers, the idea here is that rather than have to change these areas yourself if you wish to use them (which you cans till do), you just have to change their status.

Also in regards to adding workers, I'm holding off for the moment since I want to improve the stats all round first, but I have got a notepad with all the links to work from when I get round to them.

That;s cool, it's better for them to be added with realistic stats instead of the basic all round 40-50, are you noting the ones without a Cagematch profile too?

I agree with the colour comentary observation also. 

Personaliies is something thats really underuse in TEW IMO. It really is a miscellaneous category. Celebs fit here if they were to be added. Someone like Jojo, Eve or Renee (probably rate Renee on ENT) could be added to a angle to give interviews and you probably would base them on sex appeal for the fact they will most likely just be holding the mic vs someone like Coachman who would also be a colour commentators and would get rated on entertainment during a interview segment. Or maybe a old school type of interviews where there isn't much entertainment going on from the interviewer but just asking of questions, he'd be rated on mic.

Edited by SirMichaelJordan

OVW Update

Babyfaces

Adam Revolver

Adam Wylde

Big Jon *not in the data

Devin Driscoll

Elijah Burke

Jade Dawson *not in the data

Leon Shelly

Marcus Anthony

Mitch Huff *not in the data

Ryan Howe

Stuart Miles

Taena Brooks (as Rebel)

Tag Teams

Tag Buddies (Adam Revolver & Stuart Miles), regular

Band of Brothaz (Marcus Anthony & Elijah Burke), regular

Heels

Chris Silvio

Dapper Dan Van Zandt *not in the data

Eric Locker

Elvis Pridemore

Randy Royal

Robbie Walker

Rocco Bellagio *not in the data (also acts as a bodyguard for Chris Silvio)

Shane Andrews

The Ring Master *not in the data

Trevor Steele *not in the data

Jessie Belle (also Valet for Shane Andrews & Randy Royal)

Tag Teams

Chris Silvio & Rocco Bellagio (occasionally)

Randy Royal & Shane Andrews (regular)

The Van Zandt Family Circus (Dapper Dan Van Zandt & The Ring Master) (regular)

Managers

Scarlet *not in the data (manages Dapper Dan & The Ring Master)

Josh Ashcraft (manages Trevor Steele)

Authority Figure

Dean Hill

Announcer

Gilbert Corsey

Colour Commentator

Timmy Danger *not in the data

Referees

Chris Sharpe

Joe Wheeler *not in the data

Jordan Barker

Road Agents

Matt Cappotelli

Rip Rogers

Owner & Booker

Dean Hill

Champions

Heavyweight Champ: Chris Silvio, won week 3, July 2015, 5 defences

Television Champ: Mitch Huff, won week 1, October 2015, 1 defence

Tag Champs: The Van Zandt Family Circus, won week 1, October 2015, 1 defence

Womens Champ: Vacant, since week 1, November 2014

Event

Saturday Night Special - monthly event, Saturday, week 1

TV Show

Ohio Valley Wrestling (1 hour, wednesday, medium prestige)

Ohio Valley Wrestling Popularity: 25% in Great Lakes, 10% in the other US areas (OVW is a small company)

Ohio Valley Wrestling Prestige: 40%

Ohio Valley Wrestling School: Reputation 55

Mistic 2.0/Mistico I/Myzteziz should have a Hatred relationship with Alberto El Patron.

Eddie Kingston should have a Dating relationship with Mia Yim.

Shawn Hernandez should no longer be under contract to Lucha Underground.

Brian Cage should be active in Mexico.

Edited by Skummy