TEW13 Real World Update: October 2015

Knuckles Madsen renamed to Kevin Nickles

His name is spelled Kevin Nykiel actually. Also, his ring name outside of WWE/NXT is Killer Nykiels.

Thanks for the correction, is he a local wrestler in your area? I liked the little I've seen of him in NXT, I was bummed when he got fired.

Knuckles Madsen renamed to Kevin Nickles

His name is spelled Kevin Nykiel actually. Also, his ring name outside of WWE/NXT is Killer Nykiels.

Thanks for the correction, is he a local wrestler in your area? I liked the little I've seen of him in NXT, I was bummed when he got fired.

I did a quick google search of the name and got a recent photo linked on Traditional Championship Wrestling so it seems he is working there now, didn't go on the site since Google says its been hacked and I'm overly cautious with sites like that.

Also in regard to the NXT taping spoiler, I will wait to them being more regular, they could just be having a trial match.

He used to work around my area. He has slowed down wrestling, but I don't think he is actually retired. And let me correct myself. Kevin Nykiel is his real name. His ring name is Killer Nikels.

The tv channel CadenaTres should be closed.  They are waiting for Mexico cable to switch to digital and in the meantime are shutting down until they do.  They've said they will come bck when the switchover comes, but there is no timeframe for that.  Tonight is CMLL's last show on the network for the time being.

it may be me but some people's popularities are a bit weird in this or is the grading in TEW13 harsher? cuz i see people like trish and lita with like D-'s in the USA..

Based on the data I'm working on Trish and Lita are around the D range, in comparison Brie and Paige are D+ with Charlotte and Sasha D-, considering they have not been on TV for a while D seems a good point for them.

Add Matt Winchester to ROH as The Beer City Bruiser alter ego (heel, really don't know about the gimmick tho) and make a tag team with him and Silas Young (very low experience)

Add Brandon and Brent Tate to ROH (faces, Forced Heel gimmicks), add a tag team between them (either The Boys or The Tate Twins) and assign one of them as BCB's manager and the other as Silas' manager

Add Taeler Hendrix to ROH (heel, Bitch gimmick) and make her Truth Martini's manager, add her to HOT stable

Rename Missile Assault Ant to Missile Assault Man

A few more workers to add:

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=10609&name=The+Outlaw++

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=15173&name=Remy+Marcel

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=3816&name=Jack+Manley

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=12235&name=Drake+Carter

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=16192&name=Shaun+Cannon

CHIKARA spoiler:

Rename The Estonian ThunderFrog to The Estonian FarmerFrog and add him back to CHIKARA

Edited by SlamMasterJ

HiaC spoilers but Add Alberto back with WWE with the US Title and vacate the AAA Mega title, Zeb is managing ADR as well.

Unless AAA announce the titles vacation I'm going to assume he is still their champion and keep him signed there as well as WWE.

33 minutes ago, thebrettclark said:

When I go to download this all thats in the extracted file is a Microsoft Access file that I can't open

You are not meant to open it

Here is a video on how to install a database.

Edited by TheWho87

The Access file is the database. Go into TEW 2013, set up a new database called whatever you want to call it, and then extract the Access file into the folder that creates, overwriting the existing file.

I should have made that clearer, sorry.

Some news in regard to the stat cleanup I am doing, I'm currently working on all the statuses excluding Active Wrestler, I'm a little behind finishing them for releasing the database on the first so I'm going to do as much as I can get through before then, release the data and finish off what I didnt get through next month, I don't want to hold up the database waiting on me to finish up.

On the plus side I only need to get through Retired/Out of Business to finish, since I'm going through the retired workers and anyone who isnt doing much in the business right now is moving to Out of Business, as such Semi-Active Wrestlers have also been cleaned up and resorted into Retired and Out of Business if needed, the next step is to go through the active wrestlers and recatogorise some of them into Semi-Active, Out of Business or Retired

Edited by TheWho87

• C-MIL unpinned this topic