Hey ive been on this site for a very long time but for some reason my account gets inactive because i work alot and dont have time to post but i am a huge fan of the EWR and my son would like to play it and he came up with a cool idea as he was watching me play one day..is there any way that you someone could make a file with all the superheros? Like Marvel, DC be the different companies and have an all superhero/villain database i think it would be really unique and quite time consuming but im sure there is alot of people who would play it if it were done..you could add in TMNT, Transformers and who ever else you would like to make it a truly diverse game to make it really fun to play..what do you guys think? could it be done?

Thanks

19 hours ago, Mongo the Destroyer said:

Here are two I found, one is pretty good the other is so-so.  But I don't remember which is which.

Superheros

Comics

Hopefully this works, I've never done this before

19 hours ago, Mongo the Destroyer said:

Here are two I found, one is pretty good the other is so-so.  But I don't remember which is which.

Superheros

Comics

Hopefully this works, I've never done this before

Thanks bro! Which one is the pretty good and which one is the so-so lol