What game franchises need reviving?

Benji

But the inital CODs had a bunch of awesome scenarios where you played as French, Russian, British and Canadian soliders as well. :(

Actually - at this point what I would want from a WW2 COD would be for them to go through the older games, find all of the best set pieces and recreate them with todays graphics. Paratrooping, D-Day, Soviet sniper missions would looking amazing this day and age. I'd love the chance to just jump between different characters and settings because then they wouldn't have to tie together some narrative and just let the events speak for themselves.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rich said:

I want more Rollercoaster Tycoon, but less like the bollocks that was no. 3

11wa982.jpg

41 minutes ago, Kaney said:

I want Future Cop LAPD. That game was amazing.

Fairly sure I played this as a lad. Gonna go see if GOG has it for sale.

54 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

A new Burnout game would be nice.

vyr05g.jpg

22 minutes ago, TKzo Amore said:

The latest expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic is basically Bioware just making a new KOTOR. I'd suggest checking it though, you only really have to sub once to see all of the content. You blast through Level 1-50 nowadays.

I've tried playing it multiple times, but there's too much grinding and backtracking for me to really give any two shits about playing it for the character stories.

36 minutes ago, Blurryface Cymbols said:

Zoo Tycoon.

Also a next-gen remastered version of the Harry Potter games. 2 + 3 especially were awesome and basically I just want to play them again but I don't have a PS2 anymore :crying:

Fucking christ yes to Zoo Tycoon. I bought the shitty new one on sale for 5 dollars and even that was a waste of money.

36 minutes ago, Blurryface Cymbols said:

Zoo Tycoon.

Also a next-gen remastered version of the Harry Potter games. 2 + 3 especially were awesome and basically I just want to play them again but I don't have a PS2 anymore :crying:

Fucking christ yes to Zoo Tycoon. I bought the shitty new one on sale for 5 dollars and even that was a waste of money.

26 minutes ago, Jasonmufc said:

I've tried playing it multiple times, but there's too much grinding and backtracking for me to really give any two shits about playing it for the character stories.

Have you tried since patch 4.0? You literally only have to do the class mission on each planet (each of which take max half an hour) to get caught up. They've basically taken out everything grindy and just made it so you play straight through the story.

So after thinking about it a bit, aside from Battletoads (BTW @Owen your now dead to me<_<) I too would love to see a remake/remaster/sequel to

Bully

Red Dead

Sid Miers Pirates

Descent

and possibly Manhunt