Gender in Advertising *help needed*

Liam

I have a lesson tomorrow in which I would like to look at gender in TV advertising with my A-Level class.

Can anyone recommend any adverts they remember that present gender in a particularly interesting/stereotypical way? It can be either - I just want a nice selection to have a look at.

Any and all help is much appreciated.

9 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

This is something I recall stumbling over some time back if its the kind of think you were looking for

Here is a couple of the full ads from the above video

Hide contents

Brilliant - exactly what I am looking for. The US aspect is quite nice also, as it is stuff I wouldn't have necessarily seen.

It can be adverts that challenge gender as well, if anyone else has any ideas.

Its easy to find the bias based ads through searches since the sensational ones tend to be highlighted as being banned even though they likely wasn't, this one might be of interesting though, working with the whole boys dont play with dolls idea.

Spoiler