TEW13 Real World Update: December 2015

I hold off adding people to WWE unless they are confirmed or appear on screen.

An update on the database status

I have nearly finished doing the Japanese stats and I may delay the update to finish off but it should be out either the first or at some point over the next weekend.

Also something I've been thinking about over the past few days, when the stat update has finished I was thinking of putting together a scenario simalar to iDOM in concept but not connected, the basic idea is a "what if the NWA never existed" situation, but the backstory is just there to piece together a game world based on promotions with a mix of products. On top of that since I'd like all the promotions to be original it may be a resource for a set of Yet To Open promotions you could import into save.

55 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

Lio Rush will be in the next update, I'll add Peter Kaasa during/after I finish the American stat update which I'll start next month.

So will workers added from now on have decent, particular stats for each one or the formula 30-50 everything so you save time?

I put together an ever growing Notepad full of Cagematch links with guys to be added, I love booking local promotions, I can't help it lol, let me know when you want me to post all of it.

EDIT: One more thing, Erick Stevens has been retired for 5 years now so set him to Out of the Business or Retired Wrestler with no roles

Edited by SlamMasterJ

21 minutes ago, SlamMasterJ said:

So will workers added from now on have decent, particular stats for each one or the formula 30-50 everything so you save time?

A little bit of both, I've got 5000+ workers to get through so I am using a rough guide based on their style and making changes on top of that, the people who have the more drastic changes are those who I have a better understanding of but I am am not going to say my view of them is best, these changes are not going to be perfect but should be a good starting point.

The rough guide I'm working on is based on my old 1-10 guide for each stat then add a 0 and from that I move to the sliders and tweek it through the grades.

Also on top of that I can make improvements to names, dates of birth/debut and their status.

Edited by TheWho87

• Lineker unpinned and locked this topic