Euro 2016

Lineker

Feel sorry for McAuley. He's stretching for the ball and that's why he has no control of the direction, it's a wicked cross by Bale. If McAuley leaves it, Robson-Kanu in all likelihood scores anyway.

Still a good effort for Northern Ireland to get into the last 16, and Wales will be confident of going even further now despite that not being a great performance.

I'm assuming that this game will never end in a perpetual 0-0 penalty shoot out draw with 0 shots on target. 

• Like 1

Don't  know whether or not this is true but...

Croatia-Portugal is the first Euro game ever with no shots on target in 90 minutes, and the first Euro or World Cup game with no shots on target since 1966

Just leaving this here because it is quite awesome...

Edited by GoN_

1 hour ago, TCO said:

Nervous excitement for today. First knockout game in 14 years and I'm cautiously optimistic we can give them a game at the very least.

COYBIG! :w00t:

I hope you turn them over

6 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Portugal vs Croatia was by far the most boring match I've ever watched. Seriously, what the fuck was that. 

Yeah. Both teams should be knocked out for being boring.

• Like 1