Euro 2016

Lineker

It still feels a bit weird to think that if he'd made that tackle 1 or 2 yards later it would be yellow card/penalty rather than red card/freekick, but unless we ditch red cards entirely for this sort of thing I guess it seems fair.

Gignac misses a sitter.

Just now, Adam said:

France surely can't win this tournament playing well for all of five minutes in each match. Can they?

I can see France v England going all the way to pens. Once England get past Iceland, of course. 

Shit as fuck from Coman there.

Just now, Baddar said:

Gignac misses a sitter.

I can see France v England going all the way to pens. Once England get past Iceland, of course. 

Shit as fuck from Coman there.

I'm pissed off that we are playing Iceland. If they weren't playing us I would be supporting them (apart from POLAN)

Even though I've got Germany in my bet, I've got a feeling this is going to be a long, dull match. Lots of slow build up play, knocking on the Slovakia door as they sit in and absorb all the pressure. Just get it done in the 90, please!

26 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Even though I've got Germany in my bet, I've got a feeling this is going to be a long, dull match. Lots of slow build up play, knocking on the Slovakia door as they sit in and absorb all the pressure. Just get it done in the 90, please!

Yeah, I need Germany in 90 aswell.

Wunderbar! That helps! 1-0!

Just now, Adam said:

Utterly atrocious marking for Draxler's goal. Slovakia have actually been decent in this second half then they go and defend like that. Never any hope for them in this one was there.

That England/Germany semi is set up well then >_>