Euro 2016

Lineker

Hazard has been unplayable tonight. Fantastic. 

Belgium haven't been great in this tournament, but if you'd offered them a quarter with Wales and a semi with Portugal/Poland, they'd have taken that. Definite dark horses here. 

Took a while after the first goal, but once the second one happened Hungary was completely broken. And Hazard was simply magical by terrorizing the Hungarian defenders.

Mind boggling why the hell Fellaini and Batshuayi let themselves get booked whilst 4-0 up against Hungary, stupid stupid actions that might hurt Belgium when it matters.
After this game, I think Belgium Vs. Germany might be the dream final now.

Sterling back tonight. Why does Roy do these things to me.

Obviously I want us to win, especially because I think we could give France a real run for their money in the Quarters, but if we get knocked out by Iceland I will have to just laugh hysterically.

De Gea saves the day again.

Which is good because I think I made my feelings towards Italy clear last night. <_<

[Edit] Thank you Italy for proving my point.

32 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Speaking as an asshole, my tangible link is the next Chelsea manager, obv. (H)

Conte is an asshole, kicking the ball away like that cause he's in a sulk...Chelsea bastard :shifty: 

Might as well get practicing before the start of the season :P