EWR January 2016 Update ***Spoilers***

So, since an update hasn't been uploaded since November, I decided to go ahead and update the data myself. This is my first time uploading my update. I took everything suggested in the November thread and changed up a few other thing, such as:

AAA, PWG, ROH, TNA, & WWE Roster Updates

Stable & Tag Team Updates

Renames.

If any questions or comments, Please feel free to respond.

And as always, 

Happy Playing.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ia22wfvx83ngc85

Edited by Paige Turner
  • Like 2

I didn't realize Charly Manson/Sharlie Rocker was removed from the game. He should be re-added as he is with All Elite/CMLL. Cibernetico should be out of AAA for All Elite/CMLL as well. Someone should also do stats for Mike Bailey as well.

6 hours ago, BelieveThat said:

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/njpw-stars-nakamura-aj-styles-luke-gallows-and-karl-anderson-headed-wwe-204971

not sure exactly when they would debut but seems nakamura/styles/gallows/anderson are coming to wwe (assuming nxt)

No confirmation on any of that. Until they either show up or WWE confirms it, it shouldn't be reflected in a stats update IMO.

• Like 1

And there's also places denying it. Again, until WWE announces it or they show up, they shouldn't be added to WWE in the game.

If nothing else, the initial story was that Nakamura handed in his notice at WrestleKingdom - it's hugely unlikely that he had his visas and papers in order to sign with WWE the same day. How many times have people "signed with WWE" and then we've never heard anything more of it, or they've taken several months to finish up independent bookings, or for all the medical tests and paperwork to be sorted?

• Like 1