iDOL's TEWR Dumping Ground

IDOL

So, one of my New Year's Resolutions is to step away from the computer and EWR/TEW a lot more - especially with a baby on the way and with so much to do in preparing for that. So, before I do I've decided to go through my troves of finished/unreleased and in progress projects that will never be finished, and release them here for anyone to use as they see fit. There are scenarios, Logo packs, Graphics, Worker Images and even Skins that I'll be posting in here so check back.

russo.jpg

TEW 2013 Scenario - 2000 "Pyro and Ballyhoo"

This is an updated version of NWAvsWWF's January 2000 scenario that I updated for Vince Russo that he used on his short lived Let's Play TEW youtube series. It's not perfect, but WCW and WWF should be complete. It also has a custom picture pack and logo set.

Download Links:

EWR_Logos_zpsaohsiwxz.jpg

iDOL's Custom EWR Logos (Fantasy, Japan and Real World)

This logo packs includes custom logos for all of EWR's fantasy promotions, Japanese feds and the promotions included in the latest LEAN EWR data. I believe they should link up perfectly if you place them in your logos folder, but you may need to go into the editor for a couple of the real world logos.

Download Links:

EWR_SKIN_zpsykbtbwap.jpg

iDOL's EWR 2K16 Skin

This custom skin for EWR is based on the look of the graphics for WWE's 2K game series.

Download Links:

EWR_SCREENS_zpsbu7ihf6o.jpg

iDOL'S EWR 2K16 Load Screen Pack 1

This Load Screen Pack comes with the following workers: Alex Bliss, Asuka, Charlotte, Paige, Sasha Banks, Nikki Bella, Bayley, Brie Bella, Becky Lynch and Naomi.

Download Links:

EWR_PICS_zps24jrud9i.jpg

iDOL's Organic Worker Images (EWR or TEW)

518 worker images - covers WWE, NXT, TNA and ROH. Good for replacing outdated images in Bill's pack.

Download Links:

2009_zpszrzcotky.jpg

iDOL's Organic Worker Images 2009 (EWR or TEW)

505 images for an abandoned 2009 project I was working on. Includes the majority of the WWE roster with agers for a few of the workers.

Download Links:

ROH on COMET Show Banners

Here are some ROH on COMET show banners I created for a diary that never got off the ground. Feel free to use them if you like. 

COMET_Strong_zpsracwl0tt.jpg COMET_Scarlet_zps3b7un7wd.jpg COMET_ODB_zpsgcfxtfz0.jpg COMET_Briscoes_zpsps6qxll1.jpg COMET_Lethal_zpsblpebony.jpg COMET_BulletClub_zpsle4cabnw.jpg COMET_Castle_zpsxxji8j3j.jpg COMET_Addiction_zpslwu2rt0q.jpg

nGo Worker Cuts (From Magazine Scans) Pack #1

pics_zps17nhpl15.jpg

Here is a pack of cuts using the nGo/Organic style.

Download Links:

2000 + Grunge Picture Pack

2000_zpsqf5i9eyf.jpg

This is a 170 image pack I started for a 2000 mod that never fully got underway. There is a Photoshop Template included if anyone likes it enough to make more images.

Download Links:

Check back as more content gets added to this post...

• Like 11

Do you remember what you updated with the 2000 mod? I took a look in the editor and I noticed none of the promotions that were set to open were in it. Would I be safe to import those over from NWA's original 2000 mod? I mainly just want them in to flesh out the wrestling scene some since without those there will be no wrestling outside the US given that none of the major japanese promotions were included in the data originally.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...