Random Music Thoughts

Benji

On 08/09/2017 at 13:58, Jericode said:

I listen to full albums in my car quite a lot, and it makes me realise quite frequently how a lot of band's are shit outside of the singles.

Anyway, random thought, The Killers are shit and one of the most over-rated band's on the planet.

Nah, Killers are decent. Sam's Town is a great album. BattleBorn was shit though.

On 08/09/2017 at 13:58, Jericode said:

I listen to full albums in my car quite a lot, and it makes me realise quite frequently how a lot of band's are shit outside of the singles.

Anyway, random thought, The Killers are shit and one of the most over-rated band's on the planet.

Why are you always wrong?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Cymbols said:

Why are you always wrong?

Wouldn't want you to have nothing to complain about.

15 hours ago, Rich said:

He isn't always wrong. I mean he does like the Chili Peppers, which is basically unforgivable but.... nope, I got nothing.

To be fair I agree with Benji, only some of it is great, the rest of it is just nonsensical garbage. No in between.

18 hours ago, Gorka said:

k1ARxhI.jpg

I did my top twenty albums, but I also realised after the top ten/fifteen, its very dependent on my mood. I am also an incredibly basic indie kid.

I don't suppose you like Arcade Fire, do you?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Troy said:

I also did a top 20 albums. The majority of this comes from my angsty emo teen years. Bonus points if you can tell what the albums are without the title on the cover. :shifty: 

Top20.jpg

How are you getting away with calling them "Classics" when at least three of them were released in the last five years :P

Love the list though, only two I can't work out are the top two on the far right.

Will do a list of my own once I can be bothered to put one together.

EDIT: Done a list, which is purely current favourites and has somehow ended up being only one per artist.

tzbskkQ.png

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Jericode said:

How are you getting away with calling them "Classics" when at least three of them were released in the last five years :P

Love the list though, only two I can't work out are the top two on the far right.

Will do a list of my own once I can be bothered to put one together.

The two you missed are Jon Bellion - The Definition and Escape the Fate - Dying Is Your Latest Fashion.

Also I didn't get a choice on the headings, I used a website. :P