Steven Universe Thread

Ruki

You say that like 95% of songs in shows/movies/etc. aren't always out of kilter with the moment of their appearance.

"Why are they suddenly singing? Haven't they got important stuff to do? Makes no sense." :shifty: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm kinda suprised this season started with the big fight. I kinda wish I never watched the "leaked" version a few weeks back, but it was bad ass. 

I think Jasper will be back and I wouldn't be suprised if she gets converted like Peridot. 

I'm glad we will be getting more Lapis. She is one character that could do with fleshing out. She could potentially this show's most tragic character.

• Like 1

So the next three episodes aired early in France (spoilers for all 3 below).....

Episode 4: Lapis is a moody teen. And Paridot continues to be the best.

Episode 5: Ruby and Saphire are adorable.

Episode 6: New power for Steven! Yay! And Pearl being all "I would have liked a hug"...that was awesome.

Caught up.

Spoiler

S03E04 was nearing heel turn territory for Lapis. I'm down with the frenamy dynamic though.

S03E05 was great. Loved the five new Rubys. Loved the baseball. Love Ruby and Sapphire being the cutest couple. I LOVED "Earl".

S03E06 new power for Steven! I don't know if the show will last long enough to see him become a bad ass, but I'd love it. Even as a future sight to warn Steven of what could happen if he fights instead of trying to find peace.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2016 at 06:40, Benji said:

What the fuck is this Uncle Grandpa bullshit?

Literally the worst episode of the series. Thankfully, none of it is canon. If I remembered, I would have told you to just skip that...but I didn't, so I apologize that you had to see that :(

But! Season 2 is pretty great, especially the last few episodes.