Love Like Hate Hate-Like; Currently: John Goodman

LL!

The last time I saw Legally Blonde was years ago - I'm talking "still in junior high" years ago - and I remember thinking it'd be stupid and then being sort of pleasantly surprised by how it.. wasn't. But it's been so long since I've seen it.

Since I suggested Luke Wilson, I should probably post mine:

Love: Idiocracy

Like: Blue Streak

Hate: Vacancy (only watched it because Kate Beckinsale is in it)

Hate-Like: My Super Ex-Girlfriend

(I suggested Luke Wilson because I thought his brother Owen would be too obvious....and I'm not exactly a big fan of Owen)

I've received no new requests, so, I'll just pick one of the stars of the movie I'm most looking forward to coming out soon: Hail Caesar!...

George Clooney

Love: Fantastic Mr. Fox
Like: Out of Sight
Hate: The American
Hate-Like: Oceans Thirteen I guess...

That movie looks dope.

Love: From Dusk Til Dawn
Like: Burn After Reading
Hate: Batman & Robin
Hate-Like: IDK, like Syriana or something? IDK. This one is tough because it feels like he's been in so very few outright bad movies. I also might have to change my Love or Like pick to The Descendants. That was a phenomenal film. 

It's a decent film but there was a point a few years back where it seemed like it was never off the telly and I watched it so many times. The ensemble is fun to watch but Brad Pitt annoys me in it.

12 minutes ago, Kaney said:

It's a decent film but there was a point a few years back where it seemed like it was never off the telly and I watched it so many times. The ensemble is fun to watch but Brad Pitt annoys me in it.

What do you have against people eating food all the time? You a fat shamer?!

• Like 2

George Clooney

Love: From Dusk 'til Dawn - I fucking love this film, but it might just be because of Juliette Lewis.

Like: Burn After Reading

Hate: South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut - I kinda had to dig for this one. I either like most of the stuff he's been in, or haven't seen it.

Hate-Like: Gravity - I mean, there's a lot of issues with this movie, but it's so pretty.

Love: Goodnight and Good Luck, because I think the other ones that are in my love column have come up a lot.

Like: Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. Saw it as a DVD rental when I was vacationing with my family in Oregon in 2004. Liked it. Nothing phenomenal.

Hate: Ocean's Twelve. Awful.

Hate-Like: uhhhhh. Gonna go with South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut too. I bet if I'd seen Leatherheads this would slot in, but instead I have to go with the copout.