Love Like Hate Hate-Like; Currently: John Goodman

LL!

I love the dialogue and the wit, but I said sometime in some other thread ages ago that I just hate the fact that Wes Anderson turned the tone of a very British book into a film with this tweeness of an American suburb. It just doesn't sit right with me, it's a weird complain I know.

5 hours ago, Hans GruLLer said:

How could anyone hate liking Fantastic Mr. Fox? It's so wonderful.

More importantly, how the fuck do you hate The Descendants? That film was fucking phenomenal. It was AJ Styles. It was Shinsuke Nakamura. It was fucking great.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

More importantly, how the fuck do you hate The Descendants? That film was fucking phenomenal. It was AJ Styles. It was Shinsuke Nakamura. It was fucking great.

You know, I waited years to see it on television and after all this hype from the critics and the award shows, I expected something I would love for years to come. I was hugely disappointed. It's plodding, nobody has any chemistry with each other,and there's just so much bad acting except for the performances from Woodley and Clooney. It did look nice though.

Love: Ocean's 11

Like: O brother, where arth thou

Hate: The Monuments Men

Love-Hate: From Dusk Till Dawn

I'll make a request for the next actor: John Goodman

We now move on to @Meacon's request, as he was first one to PM me one. And it is...

Sam Rockwell

Love: 
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford 
Like: Moon
Hate: Cowboys & Aliens
Hate-Like: Iron Man 2

Love: The Green Mile
Like: The Way, Way Back
Hate: Cowboys & Aliens
Hate-Like: Seven Psychopaths

Some tough choices to make, because he also was in Galaxy Quest and The Way, Way Back, two films I also really enjoyed.