The one thing that annoyed me throughout the series was Drake's refusal to grab on to a ledge after leaping towards it. There'd be times where I'd make the jump but he wouldn't grab it until the 3rd or 4th attempt, despite it being the right path to take, which would sometimes confuse me.

• Like 1

Doesn't crushing only unlock after beating hard, or is that changed in the collection?

And yeah, same with me Bads, that was what I was talking about with collision detection. I sort of forgot how far that kind of stuff has come in the last eight years or so.

I got to Chapter 20 last night...

Spoiler

The massive gunfight in the church with snipers and grenade launchers...

Before calling it a night because Sully was about as much use as a chocolate teapot in assisting me. Only two and a half very small chapters to go basically if I'm remembering correctly. Also, the area with...

Spoiler

The bunker and the descendants was less tough than I remembered.

• Like 1

According to the wikia, on brutal you take 4x (its 2x on crushing) the damage of normal half half health (same as hard up-wards) and enemies don't drop extra ammo when you stealth them.

There is no reward/trophy for doing it on brutal though, so yeah.

I find it interesting that quite a few people seem to have earned Platinum Trophies on the Uncharted games because it looks like a really difficult proposition to me. Getting all the collectibles is something I could probably handle, but completing the games on Crush difficulty is something I don't think I'd have a prayer of doing.

At least the series is based around pockets of action so repeating sections is pretty squished and you can learn from mistakes.

Although Uncharted 3 finally upset me when I totally saw through the series' way of throwing loads of bad guys at you despite no-one seeing you enter an area, or there being no other way out or whatever. It feels cheap at times. NO-ONE SAW ME ENTER. NO-ONE KNEW I WAS THERE SO WHY, SUDDENLY ARE THERE 40 BAD GUYS WAITING FOR ME?!?!?!?!

• Like 1

Way too many. I actually figured out a cheap as fuck way to beat him in the end and discovered that it is apparently a commonly used tactic that I could have been using the entire time <_< It just involves shimmying around a platform back and forth until the blue stuff respawns, absurdly cheap but I'll take it.

• Like 1