11 minutes ago, damshow said:

Guess Cubs are just gonna ride Chapman as far as he'll take them this game?

Sounds like the Indians had a similar plan with Allen. :P

2 hours ago, Meacon said:

If the Cubs win this game, they need to just leave Heyward's ass in Chicago. He's not needed in Cleveland. All he'll do is strike out eight more times.

Well he's doing a little more this inning...or at least he tried.

• Like 1

Glad the Cubs got a win at home.  They deserve it.

I think this is all going to come down to Kluber needing to put together another gem in Game 7 to ward off collapsing the World Series.

Actually if it comes to that I'd kinda wish the Cavs didn't win the NBA Title.  Cubs and their history vs. Factory of Sadness Cleveland in Game 7 would have been ridiculous.

• Like 2

What I love about Aroldis Chapman is he pitches like a kid playing MLB The Show. 0-2 count? He'll still throw a fastball right down the middle. No breaking stuff. Nothing low and away. Just throw it as hard as you can. And you can get away with it too, when you can toss it in there as hard as he does. I really hope he comes back to the Bronx this winter.

2 hours ago, Meacon said:

What I love about Aroldis Chapman is he pitches like a kid playing MLB The Show. 0-2 count? He'll still throw a fastball right down the middle. No breaking stuff. Nothing low and away. Just throw it as hard as you can. And you can get away with it too, when you can toss it in there as hard as he does. I really hope he comes back to the Bronx this winter.

I don't.

Couple of batting lineup changes tonight: Baez is hitting #9, Heyward in the 8 spot, Schwarber #2, Bryant in the #3 spot.

Also, in news not related to the World Series, the Mets' Jeurys Familia was arrested Monday on domestic violence charges.

Just last month he appeared in this: