EWR February 2016 Update ***Spoilers***

So, I wasn't able to do all of the changes that I wanted to do, but I did knock out a lot on my to-do list. For now on out, I will post the ewwarehouse link for the update

Some of my changes are:

Worker Additions

Spoiler

• Tino Sabbatelli (WWE)
  • Liv Morgan (WWE)
  • Jimmy Havoc
  • Mike Bailey (AAA/PWG)
  • Beer City Bruiser (ROH)
  • Will Ospreay (NJPW/PWG)
  • Dana White (Owner)

Other notes

Spoiler

• People working for Lucha Underground have the names that they use in the promotion, as opposed to the names they use in different companies
  • Title Updates
  • TNA, ROH, PWG, WWE Roster Updates
  • Tag Team and Stable additions
  • TV Network and Announcer Updates
  • NXT has been bumped down to being a developmental territory
  • Austin Aries and Shinsuke Nakamura have both been added to WWE (NXT)

If any comments, please feel free to let me know.

And as always,

Happy Playing.

http://www.ewwarehouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Feb-16.zip

Edited by Paige Turner
  • Like 2

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic

Thanks some CHIKARA and EVOLVE notes:

Firstly alter ego issues:

Spoiler

Orange Cassidy should be Fire Ant. (I'd remove him from EVOLVE as well) I haven't seen him use that name all that much compared to Fire Ant. As for Silver Ant/Tracy Williams they are fairly often both used so maybe keep them separate. Drew Gulak who is Soldier Ant also regularly wrestles under both names for CHIKARA.

I'd lower Silver Ant's brawl to 44, raise his speed to 65.

Spoiler

Name: Tracy Williams
Short Name: Williams
Nationality: America
Birthmonth: Unknown
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $8,000
Employer #1: EVOLVE
Disposition: Heel
Position: Lower Midcard
Gimmick: Legitimate Athlete
Stats: 46/62/73/52/68/35/6/85/85
Ticked: 
Primary Finisher: Texas Cloverleaf (submission)
Secondary Finisher: Piledriver (impact)

Add a stable called The Batiri with Kodama, Kobald & Obariyon.
Add a stable called The Colon with Fire Ant, Silver Ant & Worker Ant.
Delete the stables: Archane Horde, Battle Hive and Dasher's Dugout. 
Remove Silver Ant from Nightmare Warriors.

Add Hype Rockwell and Race Jaxon. Add a tag team called N-RG with them at 20 exp.

Spoiler

Name: Hype Rockwell
Short Name: Rockwell
Nationality: American
Weight: Heavyweight
Wages: $6,000
Employer #1: CHI
Disposition: Face
Position: Lower Middcard
Gimmick: Old School Face
Stats: 58/41/22/30/58/36/63/85/85
Primary Finisher: HyperWheel (Impact)
Secondary Finisher: Running Powerslam (Impact)

Name: Race Jaxon
Short Name: Jaxon
Nationality: American
Wages: $6,000
Employer #1: CHI
Disposition: Face
Position: Lower Midcard
Gimmick: Old School Face
Stats: 17/63/43/31/62/10/64/85/85
Primary Finisher: Superkick (Impact)
Secondary Finisher: Moonsault Bodyblock (Top Rope Standing)

Remove Amasis from EVOLVE.
Remove Gran Akuma from EVOLVE.
Remove Shane Strickland from EVOLVE and CZW. 

Spoiler

Rename to Killshot.

Add Matt Riddle

Spoiler

Name: Matt Riddle
Short Name: Riddle
Nationality: America
Wages: $10,000
Employer #1: EVOLVE
Disposition: Heel
Position: Opener
Gimmick: Legitimate Athlete
Stats: 77/47/73/61/48/38/52/85/85
Ticked: Shooting
Primary Finisher: Cross Armbreaker (submission)
Secondary Finisher: Cross Armbreaker (submission)

Add a stable called Catch Point with Drew Gulak, Tracy Williams, TJ Perkins and Matt Riddle.

One thing that I will be getting to for the next update that I didn't get a chance to for this one will be the Japan rosters. A lot of the Mexican workers that were suggested in the Jan thread for entry will also be put in along with rework of the tag teams and stables and a few more relationships.

The biggest counter I'd say from the requested updates is to counter that alterego issue...

Spoiler

Adding Tracy Williams into the game separately from Silver Ant, or separating Soldier Ant and Drew Gulak, really doesn't work. When most of the Colony or CHIKARA regulars under different names make it, having them both in the game for their alter egos just clogs up the roster with unnecessary extra performers.

Spoiler

On the flipside, though, it'll never be consistent - I could (but don't out of respect for the performers) point out other CHIKARA talents that are duplicated in the game. There are probably others that none of us know about. If it can't be completely consistent, and with no way to accurately replicate one wrestler having two gimmicks in a single promotion, I'd lean towards the current set-up.

• Like 1

i am looking for an EWR Pic Pack closely to this date have anybody have them?

When are some tough enough contestants will be added for example : ZZ,Patrick Clarke and Mada.

Thanks for the effort and time for this update i appreciate the good work !

Edit: why are most of the relationship missing for example cm punk/colt cabana ?

Edited by bigworm
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, bigworm said:

Edit: why are most of the relationship missing for example cm punk/colt cabana ?

It's the largest cause of long start up times. THe file got so big it dragged everything out while reading the information inside it.

I believe some are being added over time, but they're to be the OBVIOUS ones. Not a "relationship" type thing, more Blood (Actual blood and not Rock related to all Samoans blood) and probably marriage for love. The Loyalty one is a hit and miss because you have to consider EVERYONE that each worker would actually consider leaving a company for. Dislike and Hate generally come down to Internet Rumours and crap no one really cares about, barring the few genuine ones that actually do hate each other.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bigworm said:

Thanks Rocky for the information.

Can you maybe help me out with a pic pack? i installed ewr because my other computer has crashed and lost everything

I don't currently use a pack. I just have some pics for my roster. I believe there are a few floating around atm. Paige_Turner, galacticgonzo both have threads in this forums and there's always The_Who pack you can get in the TEW thread

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

I don't currently use a pack. I just have some pics for my roster. I believe there are a few floating around atm. Paige_Turner, galacticgonzo both have threads in this forums and there's always The_Who pack you can get in the TEW thread

I already downloaded galaticgonzo but i need to find all the real names of the wrestlers its a bit of much work and when im searching for a name than pop up runtime error 52 or 53 so i think i need to find one that is only for ewr and not tew.otherwise i need to find all the wrestler at the request forum

• Like 1

I will be posting my KyKy pic pack both here and on ewwarehouse sometime in the next few days. I'm non the middle of moving houses and once I get everything situated, I will post it up.

My pack has over 15,000 pictures with both the workers ring names and real names. Mix of Staff, Workers, and some celebrities. 

10 hours ago, Reflecto Is My Favorite Poster said:

The biggest counter I'd say from the requested updates is to counter that alterego issue...

Reveal hidden contents

Adding Tracy Williams into the game separately from Silver Ant, or separating Soldier Ant and Drew Gulak, really doesn't work. When most of the Colony or CHIKARA regulars under different names make it, having them both in the game for their alter egos just clogs up the roster with unnecessary extra performers.

Spoiler

Perhaps but in some case we have seen wrestlers pull double duty and unless they were unmasked or the wrestler admits or another does, we would be none the wiser. Take Darkness Crabtree for example, you think most people would know that was really Quacks when there was no proper reveal or veiled reference to it? I'm pretty sure Quacks wasn't even the one to let that slip.

10 hours ago, Skummy said:
  Hide contents

On the flipside, though, it'll never be consistent - I could (but don't out of respect for the performers) point out other CHIKARA talents that are duplicated in the game. There are probably others that none of us know about. If it can't be completely consistent, and with no way to accurately replicate one wrestler having two gimmicks in a single promotion, I'd lean towards the current set-up.

Spoiler

I'd say add them in where need be on a case by case basis. I have seen Orange Cassidy wrestle (through Cagematch) but not in any promotions in the game other than CHIKARA on a semi-regular basis while Fire Ant is in CHIKARA pretty regularly, making this pretty easy to decide. Drew Gulak has wrestled elsewhere including CHIKARA while Soldier Ant has not so this makes this easy too. Silver Ant/Tracy Williams, that's a bit different as Silver Ant is regular in CHIKARA with no sightings of "Hot Sauce" while Williams is based in Evolve with no Silver Ant sightings in years. So which name do we use or do we just add Tracy into the game as well and if we do, do we do it for the other Ants?

Edited by mkpunk

3 hours ago, mkpunk said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

I'd say add them in where need be on a case by case basis. I have seen Orange Cassidy wrestle (through Cagematch) but not in any promotions in the game other than CHIKARA on a semi-regular basis while Fire Ant is in CHIKARA pretty regularly, making this pretty easy to decide. Drew Gulak has wrestled elsewhere including CHIKARA while Soldier Ant has not so this makes this easy too. Silver Ant/Tracy Williams, that's a bit different as Silver Ant is regular in CHIKARA with no sightings of "Hot Sauce" while Williams is based in Evolve with no Silver Ant sightings in years. So which name do we use or do we just add Tracy into the game as well and if we do, do we do it for the other Ants?

Spoiler

Some of them still may be a slippery slope. Bare minimum, you have create/delete things (using as an example: Biff Busick as Mr.Azerbaijan for CHIKARA, then getting signed by WWE to a development deal. Suddenly, Mr.Azerbaijan is either deleted or running around the free agent pool when in all likeliness he'll never be seen again.)

Worst case with this, you run with CHIKARA performers getting multiple spots for known gimmicks as precedent to say things like "well, Joey Ryan is wrestling everywhere right now, so rename it Joey Ryan 1, Joey Ryan 2, Joey Ryan 3, etc. so that he can work for each of the promotions he works for" which would totally defeat the whole point.

2 minutes ago, Reflecto Is My Favorite Poster said:

Spoiler

The only problem from this proposal is that unless we say know Orange Cassidy is the only Fire Ant (something that has happened before) you would run into cases where the worker would leave a promotion but replaced in the gimmick with little knowledge (not like say Sin Cara.) That or we may never know they are the same person (again, this has happened with the Crabtree situation as well as several others in CHIKARA.)

6 hours ago, Qwernst said:

I have been getting this glitch, when playing as AAA, and signing Colt Cabana it says I signed him, but when I check my roster, he isn't there and is still in Other Workers.

That's not part of the save file; it just happens sometimes naturally when a wrestler works for two promotions and you'll be the third one as part of the game itself.

Usually either offering them a Written contract (or, in Cabana's case as a NOAH worker, using Easy Steal on Arsenic to get him to a Written deal) should fix it.

Can someone look in this data and tell me if Tessa Blanchard is in? If so can you give me her stats?