EWR February 2016 Update ***Spoilers***

Awesome Kong is gone from TNA. Lower her attitude to 70 and behavior to 75 due to her issues with Bubba the Love Sponge, Velvet Sky and now Reby Sky.

CZW notes:
Lio Rush (not in the game) is the CZW Wired TV champion.

Spoiler

Lio Rush
Rush
Nationality: American
Birthmonth: Unknown 
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $6,000
Employer #1: CZW
Disposition: Face
Position: Lower Midcard
Gimmick: Blue Chipper
Stats: 25/78/53/30/55/30/55/80/85
Primary Finisher: DDT
Secondary Finisher: DDT

Rory Gulak (formerly in the game as Rory Mondo) is teaming with his brother Drew so he should be added back into the game.

Spoiler

Rory Gulak
R. Gulak
Nationality: American
Birthmonth: April 
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $5,000
Employer #1: CZW
Disposition: Heel
Position: Midcard
Gimmick: Cocky
Stats: 64/58/61/68/63/37/62/85/85
Primary Finisher: M-Bison (Top Rope)
Secondary Finisher: Spine Splitter (Impact)

Blk Jeez and Pepper Parks are the CZW Tag Team Champions. 

I am also working on updated stats for CHIKARA talents I previously suggested for Bill's updates...

2 hours ago, Qwernst said:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/daniel-bryan-announces-retirement-28665119

Daniel Bryan is retiring.

Standing....on the edge.

At the very least, I'd let this play out until after Raw before editing anything. Very outside shot of being a work.

....please? :(

Sho Tanaka has been renamed Raijin for his run in CMLL. Add as an opener evil foreigner heel.

Yohei Komatsu has been renamed Fujin for his run in CMLL. Add as an opener evil foreigner heel.

Remove Valifornia and rename Valkyrie to VALkyrie. Add SoCal Val, Andrea, Marti Belle and Jayme Jameson. Remove Tessa Blanchard.

On 2/9/2016 at 07:14, NovaPen said:

And Daniel Bryan has retired :( Put him as a non-wrestler as he's still contracted to them I believe.

He is. The situation according to pretty much every news site is that he is under contract, like Rey Mysterio, his contract was frozen while he was injured so the time has been added on to the end of his contract. So for the foreseeable future he is retired but under contract. Does give a hope he will be back in some capacity seeing as theyre paying him anyway. Worked for HBK and Foley as commissioners. 

17 minutes ago, xgdawgx said:

Is there a list somewhere of who was, haven't been on here in a while. Just noticed Adam Pearce wasn't in the game what determined who was taken out?

He retired and took a trainer role within WWE/NXT, look under staff to find him.