EWR February 2016 Update ***Spoilers***

2 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

I will for now on each month provide a list of workers and staff added and removed.

That'll be helpful thanks. I can confirm Adam Pearce, Charlie Haas and Jerry Lynn are all gone from the wrestlers part of the game. I'll just add them to my game myself I don't play that realistically in some games.

Just two bits of information:
First, in the Lucha Underground comic, which details the events between season 1 and 2, It shows Big Ryck being killed by Mil Muertes and has his skull used for his throne, along with the musicians from season 1. Interesting to tie that in since Ryck announced retiring in the fall after Ultima lucha.

http://comicbook.com/2016/02/10/exclusive-read-the-second-issue-of-the-lucha-underground-comic-h/

And to ask if the March update will revise the Japan touring commitments?

-Remove Manny Andrade from Los Ingobernables

-Make Shinsuke Nakamura Speak

-Reset John Laurinaitis & Robbie Brookside pictures

-Should WWE have a 3rd Show?

-If we're going to be making up production workers for WWE can we make only one of them Unsackable? Seeing as all you need is one.

-Make Jeff Jarret Main Event or Non-Wrestler. Don't know if he wrestles on free-TV.

-Shouldn't the long-name for WWE be World Wrestling Entertainment? Or is it shortened because of their disgust with the word "Wrestling"? It would make sense.

I'm a newbie to EWR, I only play it for a few days and it's the Universe Mode I always wanted.

but my question is this: why are there no injuries? It seems weird I can put Bryan in a hell in a cell against Brock Lesnar considering he will die in real life. Also, this might be off topic but it's just a small question - can i change the starting date? I hate starting in March heading to Mania, gives me no time to work with.

16 minutes ago, DatIsraeliGuy said:

I'm a newbie to EWR, I only play it for a few days and it's the Universe Mode I always wanted.

but my question is this: why are there no injuries? It seems weird I can put Bryan in a hell in a cell against Brock Lesnar considering he will die in real life. Also, this might be off topic but it's just a small question - can i change the starting date? I hate starting in March heading to Mania, gives me no time to work with.

Considering he will die soon? All of us will die soon, sooooo......

before you you start a game, you can change them to Non-Wrestler or use Arsenic and change them to unavailable mid-game. 

in order to change the start date, you have to change the date on your computer. If you want your game to start in like February then change your computer date to 1/1/16

Just now, Paige Turner said:

Considering he will die soon? All of us will die soon, sooooo......

before you you start a game, you can change them to Non-Wrestler or use Arsenic and change them to unavailable mid-game. 

in order to change the start date, you have to change the date on your computer. If you want your game to start in like February then change your computer date to 1/1/16

I meant he will die from the match...

as for the editor, I didn't know you can change stuff mid game with it, now I understand the need of this mod lol. thanks anyways. I'm guessing i can use the editor mid game for stats as well? Would be great because quite honestly, I don't think I agree with all the ratings, but that's reasonable as it is a subjective opinion.

1 hour ago, DatIsraeliGuy said:

as for the editor, I didn't know you can change stuff mid game with it, now I understand the need of this mod lol. thanks anyways. I'm guessing i can use the editor mid game for stats as well? Would be great because quite honestly, I don't think I agree with all the ratings, but that's reasonable as it is a subjective opinion.

You can't use the editor mid-game. You can use arsenic which you can download from ewwarehouse.info

Add Kobra Moon, she debuted for Lucha Underground this past week:

Spoiler

Name: Kobra Moon
Short Name: Kobra
Nationality: America
Birthmonth: July
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $10,000
Employer #1: LUCHA
Disposition: Heel
Position: Opener
Gimmick: Luchador
Stats: 33/67/45/31/58/32/52/85/85
Ticked: Diva
Primary Finisher: Snake Sleeper (submission)
Secondary Finisher: La Rosa (submission)

Edited by mkpunk

I had noticed in the January data, and checked February but does 62 charisma not seem a bit on the lowside for Brian Cage? (just wondering).

In comparison Braun Strowman who has yet to cut any kind of promo is around ten points higher, where as Cage has spoke quite a bit on LU. He's no Dusty Rhodes but he can at least handle the mic somewhat comfortably.

On 2016-02-13 at 13:32, DatIsraeliGuy said:

Your more then welcome to post what you think the Ratings should be

Edited by Drock007

34 minutes ago, bigworm said:

is there anyway to put the relationships back when playing a save game ?

Just switch over the relate.dat from the DATA folder into your game save folder.

You can edit relationships first if needed in the file editor, for example any that belong to wrestlers who have retired within your game.

10 hours ago, parkamania said:

Just switch over the relate.dat from the DATA folder into your game save folder.

You can edit relationships first if needed in the file editor, for example any that belong to wrestlers who have retired within your game.

i downloaded the sep update copied the relate.dat in my save file when i want to see relationship it gives a error bad file name or number. 

I am already 5 months playing and i now for sure there are retired wrestlers that have a relationship with my current roster.

Is it necessery to edit first the save file renaming the save map with data en edit first the relationship and then play?

• Like 1

Yeah, IIRC copying the relationship file from a save game will cause crashes if you try and enter the relationship section when it's trying to reference missing data - whether that be something like a relationship with a retired worker, or new relationships formed during the game.

Why is Zokre of Los Luchas in the game but Phoenix Star isn't?

Spoiler

Phoenix Star
Nationality: American
Birthmonth: Unknown?
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $6,000
Employer #1: LUCHA
Disposition: Face        
Position: Main Event
Gimmick: Lucha
Stats: 23/78/46/29/81/32/47/85/85
High Spots Ticked
Primary Finisher: 450 Splash (Top Rope)
Secondary Finisher: Phoenix Splash (Top Rope)

Add a tag team with Zokre as Los Luchas set to 80 exp.

Also a Lucha Underground question:

Spoiler

With all the alter egos being set for Lucha Underground, why isn't Ricochet set as Prince Puma.

Ricochet should not be working for Evolve and have New Japan set as his touring commitment.

I do agree on Cage's charisma, at the least swap it with Strowman.