EWR February 2016 Update ***Spoilers***

8 hours ago, AzamDean said:

hei paige turner, thanks for the ewr 2k16 skin, love them.

I suggest that relationship should be erased at all, i think i accept that relationship does not really play the role in the ewr game.

just my honest opinion

Relatiosnhips do play a part in the workers morale. Hiring friends, loves etc raises it, firing them lowers it. etc

43 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Relatiosnhips do play a part in the workers morale. Hiring friends, loves etc raises it, firing them lowers it. etc

i know, but in reality, relationship changes, but not in this game, just make it harder (i play the game with the hardest difficulty) for signing and terminating workers, and not all relationships suggested are correct. just opinion

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AzamDean said:

i know, but in reality, relationship changes, but not in this game, just make it harder (i play the game with the hardest difficulty) for signing and terminating workers, and not all relationships suggested are correct. just opinion

Sorry. I thought you were questioning the reason why Relationships are in the game.

I definitely agree that there are a lot of unrequired relationships in game. Though some make sense i.e marriage etc.

for example in TNA. I'd definitely have Mike Bennett and Maria in there but maybe not Davey Richards and Angelina Love (yet).

Edited by Rocky

On February 17, 2016 at 00:05, mkpunk said:

Why is Zokre of Los Luchas in the game but Phoenix Star isn't?

Reveal hidden contents

Phoenix Star
Nationality: American
Birthmonth: Unknown?
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $6,000
Employer #1: LUCHA
Disposition: Face        
Position: Main Event
Gimmick: Lucha
Stats: 23/78/46/29/81/32/47/85/85
High Spots Ticked
Primary Finisher: 450 Splash (Top Rope)
Secondary Finisher: Phoenix Splash (Top Rope)

Add a tag team with Zokre as Los Luchas set to 80 exp.

Also a Lucha Underground question:

Hide contents

With all the alter egos being set for Lucha Underground, why isn't Ricochet set as Prince Puma.

Ricochet should not be working for Evolve and have New Japan set as his touring commitment.

I do agree on Cage's charisma, at the least swap it with Strowman.

I kept Ricochet as Ricochet instead of Prince Puma because he's known more around the world as Ricochet. The others such as Mil Muertes and King Cuerno are not known by their Mexico names that well in the states unless you're a die hard fan. 

Ricochet still pops up from time to time for a rare Evolve match. I did change his Japan commitment.

Edited by Paige Turner

19 hours ago, Rocky said:

Sorry. I thought you were questioning the reason why Relationships are in the game.

I definitely agree that there are a lot of unrequired relationships in game. Though some make sense i.e marriage etc.

for example in TNA. I'd definitely have Mike Bennett and Maria in there but maybe not Davey Richards and Angelina Love (yet).

Angelina Love and Davey Richards are married and are expecting their first child together, I think they should totally have a relationship

4 hours ago, NJTNAFan said:

Angelina Love and Davey Richards are married and are expecting their first child together, I think they should totally have a relationship

My apologies. I didn't realise they were married This ^

So, i need some help from all of you. Im wanting to add a quite a few new workers, but im not that great at stats, so if anyone wants yto help me out, that would be great. The workers I want to add are:

Flex Rumblecrunch

"Big Damo" Damian O'Connor

Brent & Brandon Tate (Tate Twins/Dalton Castles Boys)

Shynron

Stokely Hathaway

Any and all help on these stats would be great

21 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

I kept Ricochet as Ricochet instead of Prince Puma because he's known more around the world as Ricochet. The others such as Mil Muertes and King Cuerno are not known by their Mexico names that well in the states unless you're a die hard fan. 

Ricochet still pops up from time to time for a rare Evolve match. I did change his Japan commitment.

I'd add those as alter egos similar to the more current CHIKARA alter egos like the Ants and one of the former Bloc Party

7 minutes ago, Paige Turner said:

So, i need some help from all of you. Im wanting to add a quite a few new workers, but im not that great at stats, so if anyone wants yto help me out, that would be great. The workers I want to add are:

Flex Rumblecrunch

"Big Damo" Damian O'Connor

Brent & Brandon Tate (Tate Twins/Dalton Castles Boys)

Shynron

Stokely Hathaway

Any and all help on these stats would be great

Flex Rumblecrunch is in the game as Sean Burke (he is a part of CHIKARA already.

Shynron had stats long ago.

Spoiler

Shynron
Nationality: American
Birthmonth: Unknown
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $6,000
Employer #1: CHI
Disposition: Face
Position: Lower Midcard
Gimmick: Luchadore
Stats: 38/78/52/55/75/20/54/85/85
Ticked: High Spots
Primary Finisher: Dragon Twist (Top Rope)
Secondary Finisher: Double Moonsault (Top Rope)

Edited by mkpunk

Just now, mkpunk said:

I'd add those as alter egos similar to the more current CHIKARA alter egos like the Ants and one of the former Bloc Party

Flex Rumblecrunch is in the game as Sean Burke (he is a part of CHIKARA already.

Shynron had stats long ago.

Did not realize Flex was in the game, whoops. Just the others, and ill be done with my worker additions for the month. Im looking to add more of the WWE Performance Center traineess in soon, so if anyone wants to chip in, that'll be great.

King Constantine (Radomir Petkovic)

Levis Valenzuela Jr.

Riddick Moss

Steve Cutler

Tucker Knight

Patrick Clark

Mandy Rose (Tough Enough Amanda)

EVOLVE Updates:

I'd make FIP its own promotion. There's only a few shared wrestlers and none have maxed out promotions. It's more or less shared staff.

Aaron Epic, Amasis, Chasyn Rance, Chuck Taylor, David Starr, Devin Cutter, Eddie Cruz, Eddie Graves, Gran Akuma, Ivelisse, Jay Rios, Jigsaw, JT Dunn, Jody Kristopherson, Jonathan Gresham, Larry Dallas, Leva Bates, Lince Dorado, Mason Cutter, Maxwell Chicago, Mia Yim, Mister Saint Laurent, Mr. Milo Beasley, Su Yung, Sugar Dunkerton, Teddy Stigma, Tommy Taylor and Trina Michaels should no longer be apart of EVOLVE.

It looks like Ricochet is still with Evolve, he is returning for the Mania weekend shows.

Add Bill Carr as a lower midcard face.

Add Dan Barry as a lower midcard face.

Add Danny Burch as a lower midcard face.

Add Harlem Bravado as a midcard heel.

Add Lance Bravado as a midcard heel.

Add Rocky Romero as an upper midcard face.

Add Trent Barretta as an upper midcard face (replace GFW?)

I'll post the FIP stuff later, I need to double check stats of the Submission Squad and others not in the game currently wrestling for them.

Edited by mkpunk

11 hours ago, Skummy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

97?!

Spoiler

Did you hear that crowd last night? That's all we can base it on, I think.  If you think it should be different offer your own suggestion.  Obviously it's open to interpretation.  Unless I have the order wrong for stats.  In my list it goes overness/brawl/speed/tech/charisma/stiffness/selling

Edited by kdcastles