TEW13 Real World Update: February 2016

Here is the update for February, going to keep this simple, I havent finished the stats for US workers lost a few days last months but I have less that 700, mostly light and middleweights to go so should all be finished by March, along with that I want to get an update for the pic packs uploaded so when I finished the workers I'll start on my pic backlog. Anyway if you see anything needing changing post it up.

Database: February 2016
Belts and Logos: March 2015
Wrestlers: TEWR Worker Pic Pack (Released March 2015)

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2013

Spoiler

• Like 2

Thank you for the update. I offer to work over some of the european wrestlers stats. Some of them are horribly wrong. I'd change them in the editor, make a list of who I edited and upload the data to you so you can import and replace them. Sounds cool?

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Can do, rather than make a list a technique I use is to tag their name in the database with a hashtag and that bumps it to the top of the list, its how I know which workers I need to stats on.

EDIT

Oh and if you do it put it in a zip ;)

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Remove Awesome Kong from TNA, she has been released following an incident with Reby Sky on the UK tour.

Also worth adding a Hatred Worker relationship between Amazing Kong and Reby Sky.

Also update James Storm, the Wolves and Jeff Hardy's TNA contracts to Written deals with "Expires In" set to 2 years. Some sources below, all were 2 year guaranteed deals with TNA retaining the rights to farm out talent for per appearances at their discretion only.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/james-storm-reportedly-turned-down-nxt-due-to-low-pay/

http://www.wrestling-online.com/tna/jeff-hardy-and-the-wolves-sign-new-tna-deals/

Kurt Angle has finished up with TNA following the UK tour so might be best removing him from the TNA roster and setting to On Hiatus or alternatively having his TNA contract set to expire in one months time. 

Change Matt Hardy to a Heel in TNA. 

Change Ethan Carter III to a Babyface in TNA

Add Reby Sky to the TNA Roster as an old school heel with a manager push.

Add reby sky as Matt Hardys Manager. Remove Tyrus/George Murdoch as EC3's manager.

Add Trevor Lee to the TNA roster on a Per-Appearance Deal. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

1 hour ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Also worth adding a Hatred Worker relationship between Amazing Kong and Reby Sky.

Kurt Angle has finished up with TNA following the UK tour so might be best removing him from the TNA roster and setting to On Hiatus or alternatively having his TNA contract set to expire in one months time. 

- Is there any details on the Kong/Sky incident, I'd go along with strong dislike until there are more details.

- So I guess the idea of having Angle as some sort of road agent/trainer isnt happening now.

I don't understand one thing tho, after the stats update, a big portion of the unknown wrestler that were previously asking for 240$ per appearence are now asking for 700$, and their stats haven't gone up THAT much to warrant it, hell, some of them even went down. Any idea why? Take Chance Prophet for example.

Ok lets loko at the changes for Chance Prophet, the original stats are baised off the iDOM mod I made using these stats which may have had minor changes (plus saves the time to install an old database).

These are the areas where the stats have changed

Spoiler

Brawling: D- > D
Puroresu: E+ > F
Submissions: E- > F+
Flashiness: E- > D-
Athleticism: D+ > C
Toughness: D+ > B

Power: D- > D+
Basics: D+ > C
Respect: F- > C
Star Quality: D- > E-
Menace: D- > D

I'm not 100% sure whey they would want more money but it may be down to the basics skills

Yeah previously a lot of workers had 0 in that area, I have been setting up a default of 10 respect and 50 reputation which is around the default for new workers entering the game, the longer the worker is active these skills tend to improve.

Would you be willing to add another promotion? It is based out of Colorado and is part of the NWA. They are called New Revolution Wrestling and they have a weekly youtube channel to broadcast their shows. They also currently have a wrestler that has been signed to WWE NXT by the name of Dozer who is fun to watch on film. Their website is NRWProwrestling.com. Thank you for your time.

Few little details you could add:
Sin Cara is no longer injured 
Add Will Osperay and Mark Andrews to PWG if not already 
Rey Mysterio has finished up with AAA also Mike Bailey is signed to AAA as just Speedball
Titus O'Neil should be out off WWE on a suspension for 60 days
Bryan is officially retired

4 hours ago, lukkearthur said:

Few little details you could add:
Sin Cara is no longer injured 
Add Will Osperay and Mark Andrews to PWG if not already 
Rey Mysterio has finished up with AAA also Mike Bailey is signed to AAA as just Speedball
Titus O'Neil should be out off WWE on a suspension for 60 days
Bryan is officially retired

All foreigners except Jack Evans & Taya are out of AAA currently.  They were Konnan adds, and Dorian & Joaquin have kicked Konnan out of booking and taken over.  Currently Konnan is just an agent.  Mundo, Speedball, Rey, etc. are all out of AAA.

8 minutes ago, ml258 said:

All foreigners except Jack Evans & Taya are out of AAA currently.  They were Konnan adds, and Dorian & Joaquin have kicked Konnan out of booking and taken over.  Currently Konnan is just an agent.  Mundo, Speedball, Rey, etc. are all out of AAA.

I also heard about top guys like Cibernetico, Myzteziz, etc. leaving, is that true?

11 minutes ago, SlamMasterJ said:

I also heard about top guys like Cibernetico, Myzteziz, etc. leaving, is that true?

They've been gone for months.  They work for Lucha Libre Elite and some CMLL.  Along with Mysteziz his brothers Argos & Mini Murder Clown left as well joining Elite.  Mini Murder changed his name to Karonte Jr.

On 13/02/2016 at 18:14, ml258 said:

Are Dorian and Joaquin interchangable as joint owners/bookers?

Inregards to non-Mexican talent in AAA, here is a list of who is currently signed except Evans and Taya, just to clarify, should all of these be removed?

- Angelico
- Australian Suicide
- Brian Cage
- El Hijo del Rey Misterio I
- El Mesias
- Jennifer Blake
- Johnny Mundo
- Rey Misterio Jr
- Ricardo Rodriguez

And now for some good news, I have pretty much finished the stat cleanup, I just have the American workers who had a change of status from active wrestler to go. Here is the full list of workers who are scheduled to be removed from the database, I plan on removing them for the next update so if there is anyone on the list who you can justify as keeping, mention before next weekend as thats when I plan on removing them and adding new workers in.

Spoiler

- Aime Jay
- Alexa Deluca
- Angel de Tormenta
- Angus Macfield
- Ashley Paige
- Assad King
- Big Mike
- Bison
- Blake Fox
- Bolo Yung
- Brian ishizaka
- Candy (Monterrey)
- Charlie Summon
- Chart Topper
- Dan Matthews
- Daniel Parnell
- Darcy Steel
- Dirty Harold Merkin
- Doc Colonel
- Donnie Hart
- Dr. Bones
- Dylan Griffin
- Eddy Woods
- El Hijo del Talisman
- Elizabeth Kim
- Em Jay
- Guerrero Negro II
- Harry Doogle
- Hasuka Makoto
- Ian Field
- Ian Williams
- Jack Walker
- Jake Marimberga
- Jeremy Hyde
- Joey Gacy
- Jon Omari
- Jonathan Bader
- Kenny Phoenix
- Kevin Cunningham
- Kitsune
- Kiuby
- La Hormiga
- Leyvonna Zakari
- Little Mikey
- Loco Imbecil
- Luis Tapia
- Luther Stephens
- Mask De Sun
- Moondoog Mooney
- Mothman
- Naoki Yoneda
- Nick Blackwell
- Oro Negro II
- Pamela Cooper
- Piratita Morgan II
- Pitbull Brando
- Prince Ali
- Principe Azteca III
- Red Dragon
- Reginald Smedley III
- Rob McKai
- Sammy Hope
- Sean Morrel
- Shinya Ishida
- Skankin Tater Downey
- Stan Styles
- The Exceutioner
- Thomas Johnson
- Tommy Daniels
- Tommy Idol
- Tommy Misfit
- Van Wicked
- Volkan Aslan
- Yun Gang Chul

Edited by TheWho87

18 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Are Dorian and Joaquin interchangable as joint owners/bookers?

Inregards to non-Mexican talent in AAA, here is a list of who is currently signed except Evans and Taya, just to clarify, should all of these be removed?

- Angelico
- Australian Suicide
- Brian Cage
- El Hijo del Rey Misterio I
- El Mesias
- Jennifer Blake
- Johnny Mundo
- Rey Misterio Jr
- Ricardo Rodriguez

Cage, Hijo del Rey, Blake, Mundo, Rey Misterio Jr., & Ricardo should all be gone.  Marisela Pena Roldan (Antonio's sister, Joaquin's wife, & Dorian's mother) should be owner, she handles the money.  Joaquin is the on screen authority and public relations owner.  Dorian is the one who is most hands on with the talent and should be listed as booker.  If not adding Marisela, put Joaquin as owner.

Misc. Worker Changes
- Tommy End is fluent in English

Worker Relationships
- Joey Ryan/Laura James [Engaged]

===

PWG

Fire since they haven't been brought back in 6+ months:
- ACH
- Alex Reynolds
- AR Fox
- Cedric Alexander
- Chris Sabin
- Christopher Daniels
- Ethan Page
- Frankie Kazarian
- John Silver

Hire:
- Adam Cole [PPA/Heel/Arrogant]
- Adam Birdie/Angelico [PPA/Face]
- Bobby Fish [PPA/Face]
- Drew Galloway [PPA/Face/No Gimmick Needed (Brute)]
- Jack Evans [PPA/Heel/Franchise Player (Cocky)]
- Justin Borden [PPA/Face/Staff Member (Realistic)/Referee]
- Kyle O'Reilly [PPA/Face]
- Mark Andrews (Welsh) [PPA/Face/Fan Favourite (Realistic)]
- Marty Scurll [PPA/Heel/Old School Heel (Cocky)]
- Michael Elgin [PPA/Face/No Gimmick Needed (Brute)]
- Player Uno is going by "Evil Uno" now [PPA/Heel]
- Sami Callihan [PPA/Face/Bad Ass (Legitimate)]
- Timothy Thatcher [PPA/Face]

PWG Stables:
- Add Adam Cole to Mount Rushmore 2.0

PWG Tag Teams:
- Create a copy of Los Gueros del Cielo [Occasional]
- Create a copy of reDragon [Regular]
- Create Andrew Everett & Trevor Lee [None/Occasional/None/May 2015]
- Create Heroes.Eventually.Die. (Chris Hero/Tommy End) [None/Regular/None/January 2016]
- Create Ricochet & Matt Sydal [None/Regular/None/October 2015]
- Set "Unbreakable F'N Machines" to active [Regular]

• Like 1

Kota Ibushi has  NJPW to be come a freelance and to form Ibushi Wrestling Research Institute. He will still wrestle for DDT but as a freelance.

The president of NJPW Kaname Tezuka has resigned.

Elgin has signed another two years with NJPW.

Karl and Doc have left NJPW, Karl confirmed theyre going to NXT but nothing official yet.

Shinsuke has officially signed to NXT under the same name