WAW Website Graphics

Naitch

WAW recently hired a website designer to create a new website in preparation for our TV taping and because the previous website was lacking the more refined quality of other wrestling promotions' websites. I'm of the opinion that the new website is marginally worse than the previous one because the people running it are clueless about wrestling and have used subpar images of our wrestlers on a clearly heavily influenced by WWE.com roster page. I can't guarantee I'll be listened to by either the WAW higher ups of the website designer but would anyone be interested in creating some EWR/TEW-style images for the roster which would, at the very least, be extensively used by myself for social media purposes?

I recall someone (possibly @Kirkland) making worker picture graphics for wrestlers based on their affiliation (Raw, Smackdown, NXT, TNA, etc) and would like something along those lines. I'm currently workng on finding the best possible images of WAW, Bellatrix, and Midas logos to be used and would require an image with every wrestler with their respective promotion graphic as well as an additional Midas one should the future need for it arise. I'm aware that obtaining suitable images of every WAW/Bellatrix wrestler may be difficult but I will also do my best to provide any where needed. So, is anyone up for the challenge?

EDIT - Here is the WAW logo: http://imgur.com/Ecrwyju

Edited by Naitch

White shadowed font on a white background.

Grim.

That WAW logo is pretty terrible too. It's way too complicated and there are W's and A's everywhere. What does WAWW and WAWA stand for?

Yep, the logo is pretty out of date at this point seeing as WAWW became Bellatrix in 2011/2 but if we aren't changing it for a TV launch then I don't know what will change it as this point. I'm much fonder of the brand potential Bellatrix has anyway.

@C-MIL Here is the only picture I could find, because one of our fans has a tendency to take hundreds of mostly crappy pictures per show and uploads them all to the fan page, after a quick trawl of Facebook that is hopefully somewhat useable (and even then he's only recently joined Midas so a WAW background picture would be a little moot at this point):

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12366367_1515394898761295_7595532331878381888_n.jpg?oh=1ee6f61880642b7288034de8b17e14ed&oe=576BFFE8

13 minutes ago, Naitch said:

Yep, the logo is pretty out of date at this point seeing as WAWW became Bellatrix in 2011/2 but if we aren't changing it for a TV launch then I don't know what will change it as this point. I'm much fonder of the brand potential Bellatrix has anyway.

@C-MIL Here is the only picture I could find, because one of our fans has a tendency to take hundreds of mostly crappy pictures per show and uploads them all to the fan page, after a quick trawl of Facebook that is hopefully somewhat useable (and even then he's only recently joined Midas so a WAW background picture would be a little moot at this point):

Hidden Content

Do you have a Midas logo? And, just so I'm clear, what you want is a picture of that guy with the Midas logo, and NOT the WAW logo you posted in the first post? Or...? Both?

Both on the off chance that he leaves Midas and rejoins WAW, only I don't currently have access to a hi-res image of the Midas logo. <_<

Look at this as a pilot test, if I show this to someone and they like it I'll do my best to find and provide more pictures.

EDIT - Never mind, I just found this: 10247223_222682514609552_267234734085561

Edited by Naitch