Paige Turner's Official KyKy Pic Pack

Hello Ewbattleground, Paige Turner back again with a huge update for all you TEWR players out there. I have been stating it for awhile, and I am delivering it to you right now..... My Official KyKy Pic Pack. With over 14,000 pictures it is one of the most in-depth pic packs out there. With a mix of current, past, indy, and staff workers this pic pack will be the one thing that you have been missing from EWR and TEW.

Due to upload restrictions, I will be posting the mediafire link and not uploading it directly to ewwarehouse. I caution you that it is a very large zipped upload (149.87) and might just take a minute.

I hope all of you enjoy, and as always....

Happy Playing. ;)

https://www.mediafire.com/?lh8mj7ygqg2eolp

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm pretty sure the old copies that came with the updates had duplicates. I know people used to make stand alone packs that they themselves used which would have only had duplicates depending on gimmick changes. A lot of the packs were the original pics with whatever Bill added as updated pics and the others were never removed from the packs.

So i'd suggest you'd have to look back several years to find the older ones with less duplicates meaning most pics in the pack are likely to be outdated.

• Like 1