2016 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

And on the same day where his lawyer accidentally texted case details to the AP. 

“Heaven help us if one of the conditions is to pee in a bottle,” the attorney wrote.

Hinton also wrote that he had been emailed a “heads up” receipt “which purports to reflect” that Manziel made a purchase of $1,018.77 at a Gas Pipe store at 12:03 p.m. on Tuesday, less than a day after his crash. A manager at a Gas Pipe location not far from where Manziel’s crash was reported declined to discuss whether he bought anything there. A sign in the store says ID is required for purchases above $200.

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

For real though, if I'm moving to Canada in the light of Brexit I do totally need a Canadian team...

And then Trump will get elected and all of us here will move to Canada too! And then we'll all get like really into Hockey!

Life is depressing now :( 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

And then Trump will get elected and all of us here will move to Canada too! And then we'll all get like really into Hockey!

Life is depressing now :( 

You can also get into curling!  And Lumberjack competitions!

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

True story, once we were on holiday and the only English channel on the telly was showing the World Woodcutting Championships; Sheryl was less than impressed when I made her watch it with me. 

Was it like this?

3 minutes ago, VerbalRick said:

I can follow the Lions pretty easily in Windsor. Wouldn't take long at all to get down to Detroit and be disappointed as a Canadian citizen. 

Yea but you're in the military, so you'd have to defect you commie!

• Like 1