Sign in to follow this  
Warhawk8492

[HYPE] TNA Resurgent

This mod takes place in an alternate 2016 in January after TNA was bought by wealthy investors lead by Billy Corgan, giving TNA access to more money again. After gaining more money TNA signs talent defecting from several promotions. Will this be enough to bring TNA back from the brink of oblivion? I am currently working on this for TEW 2016 but I will port it to TEW 2020.

TNAResurgent-Hype.png

Edited by Warhawk8492

So how exactely will this mod differ from other mods? Is it just going to be TNA with more starting money or will there be other changes as well? Like the proposed deal with AJ Styles and the Bullet Club that never happened. will they have gone through with it in your scenario?

8 hours ago, Hellraiser said:

So how exactely will this mod differ from other mods? Is it just going to be TNA with more starting money or will there be other changes as well? Like the proposed deal with AJ Styles and the Bullet Club that never happened. will they have gone through with it in your scenario?

TNA has signed several workers from WWE and a few other places before the mod gameplay starts.  For example Matt Taven leaves ROH along with Michael Bennett and Maria, teaming as The Empire in TNA. Jack Swagger jumps ship and is wreslting in TNA under his real name. John Hennigan jumped ship from LU as well, Zack Ryder is also in TNA as Zack Major teaming with Robbie as "The New BroMans". I plan on setting several other contracts in WWE to expire.  AJ Styles's contract with NJPW, ROH and other indy feds are also set to expire. Making it easy for a TNA or WWE player to sign him.

I'm actually a fan of those worker additions. Taven going with Bennett makes sense, as does Swagger, Ryder and Hennigan jumping ship from their companies.

I'd recommend AJ Styles and Bullet Club to be added as well, as they were very close on the deal  before they signed with WWE. I would recommend Barrett as well, but given that his contract's set to expire in June it may be best to hold off.

I am taking open call for anyone to join my team post here or PM me if you are interested.

Broken links to screenshots where here.

Edited by Warhawk8492

Nice. I'm definitely open to try this on TEW 16!

Here the product for TNA I have now (Link down atm)

Edited by Warhawk8492

I am currently looking for someone to help me finish bodytypes and home regions for workers. Anyone who is interested feel free to contact me.