TEW13 Real World Update: March 2016

Here is the update for March, first bit of news is that the stats update I have been working on the past few months is now finished. I'm still working on doing an update for graphics, mostly a combo of cutting and sorting. As for the rest just the typical areas that need updating, if there is any issue post them to be fixed for next month.

Database: March 2016
Belts and Logos: March 2015
Wrestlers: TEWR Worker Pic Pack (Released March 2015)

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2013

Spoiler

• Like 1

Thanks for the update.

- add Zahra Schreiber to the database

Spoiler

Name: Zahra Schreiber

Short Name: Zahra

Born: April 1989

Set To Debut: March 2014

Race: White

Nationality: American

Based In: USA

Style: Regular Wrestler

Size: Small

Minimum Size: Small

Maximum Size: Lightweight

Face Gimmick: Punk (Cool)

Heel Gimmick: Punk (Cocky)

Favoured Role:

Wrestler: Usually

Manager: Sometimes

Active In Areas: USA

English: Fluent

Babyface: 45

Heel: 55

Cool: 50

Cocky: 60

Crazy: 55

Legit: 40

Comedy: 35

Weasel: 55

Brute: 45

Weird: 50

Wholesome: 50

Brawling: 35

Puroresu: 16

Hardcore: 17

Mat Work: 23

Chain Wrestling: 24

Submissions: 16

Aerial: 11

Flashiness: 21

Microphone: 38

Charisma: 31

Acting: 35

Athleticism: 28

Toughness: 21

Stamina: 53

Power: 23

Basics: 38

Psychology: 29

Safety: 34

Consistency: 59

Selling: 35

Sex Appeal: 37

Star Quality: 31

Menace: 28

Resilience: 71

Popularity: Great Lakes: 5

Dojo Graduate: House of Truth Wrestling School 2014

Relationship: Dating Tyler Black

- add Donovan Danhausen to the database

Spoiler

Name: Donovan Danhausen

Short Name: Donovan

Born: March 1990

Set To Debut: October 2013

Race: White

Nationality: American

Based In: USA

Style: Regular Wrestler

Size: Lightweight

Minimum Size: Lightweight

Maximum Size: Middleweight

Face Gimmick: Old School Face (Cool)

Heel Gimmick: Old School Heel (Cocky)

Favoured Role:

Wrestler: Usually

Active In Areas: USA

English: Fluent

Babyface: 45

Heel: 55

Cool: 55

Cocky: 65

Crazy: 40

Legit: 50

Comedy: 35

Weasel: 30

Brute: 50

Weird: 45

Wholesome: 50

Brawling: 41

Puroresu: 17

Hardcore: 23

Mat Work: 34

Chain Wrestling: 31

Submissions: 18

Aerial: 14

Flashiness: 21

Microphone: 32

Charisma: 35

Acting: 41

Athleticism: 30

Toughness: 41

Stamina: 59

Power: 29

Basics: 41

Psychology: 35

Safety: 37

Consistency: 71

Selling: 42

Sex Appeal: 14

Star Quality: 22

Menace: 25

Resilience: 79

Popularity: Great Lakes: 5

Dojo Graduate: House of Truth Wrestling School 2013

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic
On 03/03/2016 at 14:24, Can I change my name said:

Is there any reason why John Cena is still not set to injured?

Human error?

I would have likley set it when it happened but I have been slightly distracted the past few months improving stats for everyone in the game.

EDIT

I've found a guide on how tag experience works and I'm going to fix and clean up the tag teams in game.

Put simply teams earn 1 EXP per tag match and 0.5 EXP per trio match they are involved in.

This is how the experience settings rank in game in their letter form and how that translates into tag experience.

None: F- / 0-20
Low: E- to D/ 21-40
Medium: D to C / 41-60 (and it's at this setting where you will see negative tag chemistry get ignored)
Good: C to B / 61-80
Maximum: A* / 100+

Using this some teams may have their experience change but they will all be based on this rough formula.

An example would be DX (HHH and Michaels) were rated as Maximum but under this setting they have had around 50 televised matches which drops them down to Medium.

For arguments sake I'm not counting house show experience since I could not find if that was a factor used in game.

I'll add this info into my future helpful guides I post with each update.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 2

Yes but those matches are booked by you, with house shows you just set up where you want to do them and who is on them.

I asked about the numbers over on the stats forum and derekb has provided a better breakdown of the numbers, not far off mine but still how they work in game.

Low: E- to D / 21-40
Medium: D to C / 41-60 (and it's at this setting where you will see negative tag chemistry get ignored)

3 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

Yes but those matches are booked by you, with house shows you just set up where you want to do them and who is on them.

I asked about the numbers over on the stats forum and derekb has provided a better breakdown of the numbers, not far off mine but still how they work in game.

Low: E- to D / 21-40

Right, but if you're basing the stats off of real life, then surely you would count every tag match DX has had together which has got to be over 100 at the moment. Once the game starts it's a whole new discussion but the base states are real life.

And in doing a database you have to convert real life into the game engine and the best way to do that is to see how the game engine handles the information and use that as a guide on how to best use the real world information.

Well lets look at the numbers for DX on cagematch.net

- 31 televised tag team matches
- 18 televised multiman matches

This equals 40 EXP from televised matches

- 43 untelevised tag team matches
- 35 untelevised multiman matches

This equals 60.5 EXP from untelevised matches

So taking everything into account DX would only just be classified as a team with maximum experience.

I just started a new game as ROH. A few comments...

1. Cary Silkin is not in charge anymore. Hasn't been in years. Sinclair Broadcasting's Joe Koff is.
2. ROH uses Faces/Heels. The default setting on this database says they don't.
3. Why is the gimmick overness of every gimmick with a rating between 50 and 60?
4. The Romantic Touch is using the Rhett Titus gimmick again. Has been for awhile.

Edited by marienti

6 hours ago, marienti said:

I just started a new game as ROH. A few comments...

1. Cary Silkin is not in charge anymore. Hasn't been in years. Sinclair Broadcasting's Joe Koff is.
2. ROH uses Faces/Heels. The default setting on this database says they don't.
3. Why is the gimmick overness of every gimmick with a rating between 50 and 60?
4. The Romantic Touch is using the Rhett Titus gimmick again. Has been for awhile.

I'd argue they don't, everyone faces everyone and the only defined heels are BJ Whitmer, Silas Young and the Bruiser.

6 hours ago, SlamMasterJ said:

I'd argue they don't, everyone faces everyone and the only defined heels are BJ Whitmer, Silas Young and the Bruiser.

...and some of the NJPW roster, and the HoT, and a lot of others depending on who the fans are cheering for.

23 minutes ago, marienti said:

...and some of the NJPW roster, and the HoT, and a lot of others depending on who the fans are cheering for.

Yeah, but most of the guys are tweeners, or heels getting face reactions/heels respecting the code of honor/etc, this way, in-game you won't get a penalty for putting together a match like The Briscoes and Cheeseburger vs. War Machine and Moose (6 theoretical faces) or Jay Lethal vs. Adam Cole (2 theoretical heels).

An update on how things are going.

I've finished fixing up tag teams for the most part, what is left is teams for stables which I've set to None for the moment as I go through them, this is how the teams are now distributed.

Low: 183
Medium: 114
Good: 70
Maximum: 204

I've added a few promotions, one of them is Lucha Libre Elite, and I have a couple of questions, first off is how big should they be, I've currently set them around the same level of IWRG, the second is if they should be active or not.

On a related note, could someone who follows Lucha Underground take a look at their current set up in the database and post any updates needed for their new season.

I'm not familiar enough with Lucha Underground to provide anything constructive but their whole situation always got me. They're essentially a television show with a wresting promotion rather than a wrestling promotion that has a television show (ie. WWE Raw). They're owned by AAA but they're not a developmental promotion. It's more like a soap opera about wrestling than a wrestling promotion.

Season 2 changes:

Remove: Big Ryck, B-Boy, Blue Demon Jr., Hernandez

Add: Thunder Rosa (as Kobra Moon) as a heel, Cheerleader Melissa (as Mariposa) as a heel, PJ Black as a heel, Joey Ryan as a face, Taya Valkarie (as Taya) a heel and manager of Johnny Mundo

Cage is now a face.

Spoiler

If adding stuff that hasn't aired yet.  Jeff Cobb will be debuting as Matanza a heel, Daga a heel, Cuervo a heel, Dr. Wagner Jr. a face.

Edited by ml258

Unless anyone has any issues with it, I'm ok adding people who have yet to debut for pre-taped shows but wont do make title changes until they air.

Could you take a look through the rosters of AAA, CMLL and IWRG to help get them more up to date, when I was doing my clean up I changed a few workers who hadnt wrestled in a while and a few of them were under contract to them.

There is no rush, I usually go through the rosters around this time of year and update them.