Holy shit, not only did the edit not save for Srar's picks, it took the whole list with it.

...the actual hell?

Oy.  Use the Player List to see if someone has already been selected and I'll see if we can revert the original post to one that includes the list.  Your current rosters should also appear now, though you will not be able to make any changes until Friday morning (I will add any remaining draft picks posted.)  Let me know if your roster is correct to the best of yon ability.

Update:  Now it shows a list of picks up to the middle of Round 13.  I do not understand this world, but I like this idea better.

Since the list was swallowed up, let's just say that everybody except those who submitted a list gets one last pick to be made at any time before 11.59p tonight.  No more order!   CHAOS!  Go crazy, folks!  Go crazy!

(Though, in the interest of fairness, I will wait until last to make my selection.)

173.  Team of Noobitude - Deadline has passed, can pick at any time.
174.  Las Flamas Blancas - Jung Ho Kang
175.  Al Kaline Trio - Justin Verlander
176.  The Based Gods - Jonathan Papelbon
177.  LNK's Hakuna Machado - Delino DeShields
178.  Potton Wolverines - Shawn Tolleson
179.  Gas House Gorillas - Deadline has passed, can pick at any time
180.  Cespedes4TheRestOfUs - Joakim Soria
181.  Brotherhood of Steal - Roberto Osuna
182.  Srartown Sweeties - Santiago Castilla

183. Srartown Sweeties- Sean Doolittle

Anyways, under your new rule which you totally can't take back now, I shall select

Yu Darvish, SP, Rangers

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Buschan Danielson said:

Excellent choice!

I'll go with another Royal, although this one hurts extra because he broke my heart in October.  Alex Gordon, LF, Royals

We are supposed to be on the same side. :(

And Berober? I never forget! :D